The night before Le Mans

GeoffCapes

As there are a few of us travelling a bit of a distance to Portsmouth before Le Mans, we have decided to book a Premier Inn just outside Portsmouth so we are not up at silly o'clock to drive there for the ferry.

Also booked a Premier Inn as they have a pub attached (start as you mean to go on and all that).

Thus far there's me, Rich Higgs, John Kulin, his son and son-in-law, if anyone else wants to join us we're staying in the

Premier Inn Portsmouth (Horndean)
2 Havant Road, Horndean, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO8 0DT
Tel. 0333 321 4231 Fax. 0239 259 1953

It's 15-20 minutes from the harbour.

Jkulin

Nice one Mark, there's three of us though, Dan (My Son) (Mark - Son-in-law) no one will want to share with my son as he snores like an elephant, not that I have ever slept with an elephant as I have only ever slept with gorgeous birds....thread drift alert :)

conaero

Forum Owner
Why not book the one in Chichester then we can meet you on the Monday and Ill show you around my town?

GeoffCapes

Nice one Mark, there's three of us though, Dan (My Son) (Mark - Son-in-law) no one will want to share with my son as he snores like an elephant, not that I have ever slept with an elephant as I have only ever slept with gorgeous birds....thread drift alert :)

Ah, will need to book another room then!

Spartacus

Book the one in Fareham, Theres a TGI s attached and its next to my house. Dan and i will pop over for a beer or 10

conaero

Forum Owner
It's going to be an early start, we are meeting at the burger van on Portsdown hill at 07:00 and the ferry leaves (10 mins away traffic permitting) at 9.00am so we have to be in the port 08:00 latest.

GeoffCapes

It's going to be an early start, we are meeting at the burger van on Portsdown hill at 07:00 and the ferry leaves (10 mins away traffic permitting) at 9.00am so we have to be in the port 08:00 latest.

Perfect. 15 pints and burger the night before. 7.00am a burger and a quick drive to the ferry.

Contigo

Sponsor
If a car drops out form this let me know Matt, I might bring the Golf down and join you for a couple of nights.

conaero

Forum Owner
There is space at Stevo's all you have to do is get a ferry over which you can just turn up and do during the night/wee hours.

conaero

Forum Owner
free, how you going to manage that then, you could always sell your **** down the docks?

spkennyuk

And those gorgeous birds said they slept with a walrus !! :lol2:

whiskers.jpg