Satnav update disc

CatmanV2

Could it have been the delicious Joanna herself? Didn't a whole bunch of celebrity voices become available about 10 years ago. They'll jump on any old bandwagon. Some of the impersonated celebs were fun - the bleeped Ozzy Osbourne was good. My fav had to be Mick Jagger - it was worth going the wrong way just for the "tuuuuuurrnn around man .... you're going the wrong waaaaaaaayyyy.

No it's not her :) The celebrity voices got very *very* annoying in a hurry. the only one I wanted was KITT :)

C

StuartW

Could it have been the delicious Joanna herself? Didn't a whole bunch of celebrity voices become available about 10 years ago. They'll jump on any old bandwagon. Some of the impersonated celebs were fun - the bleeped Ozzy Osbourne was good. My fav had to be Mick Jagger - it was worth going the wrong way just for the "tuuuuuurrnn around man .... you're going the wrong waaaaaaaayyyy.

The Snoop Dogg one was hilarious

Navcorr

No it's not her :) The celebrity voices got very *very* annoying in a hurry. the only one I wanted was KITT :)

C

Very quickly. A "dead presidents" may have been interesting for variety :smile:

The Snoop Dogg one was hilarious

In which case you may enjoy:

[video=youtube;2VrN31awpWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VrN31awpWU&app=desktop[/video]

Then again maybe not. :D