Number plate anyone been stopped

Kazzer

Getting a new plate found a thread giving a company that some on here have used - if I get a plate with the maserati badge on it.
Question is am I likely to get get stopped for having this on the plates

highlander

I've never been stopped and have the badge on front and rear..........guess if you meet a pedantic plod it might be another story though. Pays your money, takes your chances.......beside, in two years all those plate with currently legal EU badge will be illegal too and there a few more of those around than maser badged ones I reckon ;)

redsonnylee

I've got a Maserati badge on my plate & never been stopped. Will post a close up later when I get home.

Roger

£60 fine 2 years ago from a couple of jobsworth whilst on holiday north of the boarder!

redsonnylee

The one I'm looking at has the masser badge only and it's next to the first letter in the middle

When getting this done, I was advised to not mess about with the spacing or do anything that could confuse reading the plate from a distance. So yours might be too close but that's only a guess without seeing it.

Kazzer

Sorry I was not clear it's from Plates for Cars and sits in the middle of the plate before the first letter
Can't manage to paste the picture in here

Contigo

Sponsor
I've heard of fines for no plates and incorrectly spaced ones too. It's the usual Fixed Penalty notice of £100 because some jobsworth doesn't like it or is jealous. Bikes don't need a front plate so why should supercars?

RSM Masser

You are allowed the GB or Union Jack on the left side - pretty much like Reds.
Woe betide any one that has small numbers, bad spacing or anything that is sick bird.

The small ish plate on the bike has been spotted a couple of times, cost me a MoT retest and a telling off for an hour by Mr Jobsworth.

When you buy a plate that doesn't comply to the law most companies tell you, so if you get caught they are exonerated from blame.

Kazzer

Don't fancy losing the plate took a while to get this one - I'll just get a plain one to be on the safe side
Thanks

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Personally, plain background looks best.
Any unnecessary additions look a bit naff to me, sorry!

Kazzer

Personally, plain background looks best.
Any unnecessary additions look a bit naff to me, sorry!

Everyone has their own opinion,likes and dislikes
Haven't done it on the alfas - when I saw liked it but not 100% sure like any woman keep changing my mind