Maserati Ashtray Script

miket

Right gents I actually had 30 of these made to get a good rate and following the successful distribution I have 3 other scripts available! These are at the same cost of £25 + p&p, anyone on here who punted for one will endorse the quality of the item, so any takers?

JonW

Right gents I actually had 30 of these made to get a good rate and following the successful distribution I have 3 other scripts available! These are at the same cost of £25 + p&p, anyone on here who punted for one will endorse the quality of the item, so any takers?

Yes please Mike - can I have one?

miket

Still waiting on 3 people to pay for their scripts, can I ask anyone who hasn't already done so to pay for their scripts ASAP please, particularly those who have received them.

Looks to me like everyone has received them from the online tracking, the only two I can't track are the ones in the southern hemisphere so would appreciate feedback once you guys get them, thanks in advance Miket.

JonW

Still waiting on 3 people to pay for their scripts, can I ask anyone who hasn't already done so to pay for their scripts ASAP please, particularly those who have received them.

Looks to me like everyone has received them from the online tracking, the only two I can't track are the ones in the southern hemisphere so would appreciate feedback once you guys get them, thanks in advance Miket.

Mike - just read this and it prompted me to go check the letter box... script has arrived and it looks great. Will transfer the money straight away...

While I'm deciding what to do with it, I have temporarily rebabdged my watch-winding cabinet... and apart from not being able to get the effing photo the right way up I think it looks alright there

31F12960-890D-4FF6-AA4C-C5D07CA86308.jpg

miket

Mike - just read this and it prompted me to go check the letter box... script has arrived and it looks great. Will transfer the money straight away...

While I’m deciding what to do with it, I have temporarily rebabdged my watch-winding cabinet... and apart from not being able to get the effing photo the right way up I think it looks alright there

View attachment 48186

Looking Good!
Glad you like it.......

CatmanV2

While I’m deciding what to do with it, I have temporarily rebabdged my watch-winding cabinet... and apart from not being able to get the effing photo the right way up I think it looks alright there

View attachment 48186

Enquiring minds want a close up of the contents :)

C