GranSport rim set for £1,149+VAT

StuartW

Agreed, they could well be stronger than OEM and an excellent price - well worth a punt

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I really don't like the GS wheels as the front spokes 'dish' out and they are made of glass. IMO, expensive and awful.

highlander

I originally yearned after a set of these for marci but have slowly come to appreciate the original 32 wheels. Good price though if looking for a full set.

Tufan

I wonder what's the market price for a set of OE newly refurbished Gransport rims with no welding?

hashluck

I just purchased a set of these though I may wait a while before actually fitting them. They look good in the box at least! Paint is not so smooth on the inside of the spokes but hopefully will be durable. Nice touch is they come with a set of red trident wheel centres.

iainw

I just purchased a set of these though I may wait a while before actually fitting them. They look good in the box at least! Paint is not so smooth on the inside of the spokes but hopefully will be durable. Nice touch is they come with a set of red trident wheel centres.

Bloody good value

miket

I bought a set and they're on the car, I think they look great!

image.jpg

They are not made out of putty like the original GS rims but the downside is they are slightly heavier than the 18" 7 spokes I took off but the ride feels more compliant with the 19" wheels on!