Rant Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick

As I don't think there is a thread on here (although there may be, I just can't find it) to have a good old rant about various things, I thought I'd start one.

Here's todays rant.

FECKING pollen.

And for a change it's not regarding hay fever, but you can include that as it's a total git!
The reason for this rant is that I have to get the GT out of the garage to put the bins out (that's another rant for another day) so I get the nice clean and shiny GT out of the garage, leave it outside for 2 hours maybe whilst the bin men come and empty the bins and then put the GT back in the garage.

In that relatively small amount of time, my formerly nice clean and shiny GT gets covered in pollen, probably from the Rape Seed which seems to be in every field round here, which seems to stick to every inch of of the car! leaving it looking like it's been sitting in a dust bowl for three weeks!

P155es me right off!

And breathe.......

Welcome to the lovely world of dark cars , not to sure how hard your water is where you are but you wouldn't want to pick a fight with ours it's f.....ing hard .

Contigo

Sponsor
It's sparkling. I just don't want to have to wash it just because it sat outside the garage for two hours, that ridiculous.
If I'd driven it for two hours. Fine. But just sitting on my driveway is a p155 take!

More fool you for getting it out then when pollen count is so high! Get a cover like me so when it's cleaned you can put the cover on even for ten minutes!

GeoffCapes

More fool you for getting it out then when pollen count is so high! Get a cover like me so when it's cleaned you can put the cover on even for ten minutes!

I could have just put it back in the garage.

You're not getting the hang of this Rant Thread are you? It's not about reasoning. It's a rant!

Wack61

What ****** me off is the sheer amount of traffic lights in any given town these days , you're lucky if you can do 200m without getting stopped

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Not so much a rant, but I will never cease to be amazed at the amount of shite one rook can contain. Or, more to the point, not contain.

We have many rooks round here.

GeoffCapes

Not so much a rant, but I will never cease to be amazed at the amount of shite one rook can contain. Or, more to the point, not contain.

We have many rooks round here.

You should see what the seagulls in Folkestone deposit. I sh!t you not (no pun intended) the day I got the GTS, I was in Folkestone and one of them crapped on my windscreen and it literally covered half of it!
And the roof, and the boot!

MrMickS

What is it with people that climb all over the back of your car when you are in a 30 or 40 limit then disappear in the rear view mirror when you get to a national speed limit section of road? Do they realise that the accelerator is there to set an appropriate speed not to just get to 50 and drive everywhere at the one speed?

RSM Masser

What is it with people that climb all over the back of your car when you are in a 30 or 40 limit then disappear in the rear view mirror when you get to a national speed limit section of road? Do they realise that the accelerator is there to set an appropriate speed not to just get to 50 and drive everywhere at the one speed?

People that almost come to a stop when turning left. So the very reasonable space of at least 3 car lengths is reduced to a matter off millimeters because someone does not have the ability to change down, turn wheel and use accelerator at the same time.

CatmanV2

Or the ones that pootle along at 40 in the NSL, then carry on doing 40 in the 30!

C

Status
Not open for further replies.