Rant Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sionie1

People who cut corners turning into a road.

This morning on the way to work someone did it. Nearly drove into the front of the car.

Than at Tesco's just now, someone did the same, but cut it so badly they couldn't actually get round my car, and had to reverse up and try again!

Imbeciles!
^^this^^
there are 3 people on our road who do this, all in Range Rovers , all at speed, all coming through... I’m waiting for the day I’ve got a crappy van when I won’t be taking evasive action;;

MarkMas

Chief pedant
I turn right (green track) at this junction about 5 times a week, and people turning in (red track) ALWAYS cut the corner, unless you are actually stationary at the double while lines, in which case they cut as close as they can, while giving you an aggrieved scowl. If you are merely moving towards the double white lines, they cut anyway, forcing you to stop short. I wish I had an old land Rover, so I could just run into them.

FIFTY

So yesterday in a road rage incident a woman in a '17 plate Mini after dangerously cutting out on us told my wife who was driving that she has "an immigrant face and all immigrants deserve to die in the back of a trailer"

My wife's reaction was to laugh in her face which made the racist unt rather exacerbated.

Last edited:

zagatoes30

So yesterday in a road rage incident a woman in a '17 plate Mini after dangerously cutting out on us told my wife who was driving that she has "an immigrant face and all immigrants deserve to die in the back of a trailer"

My wife's reaction was to laugh in her face which made the racist unt rather exacerbated.

Unbelievable but they are out there

CatmanV2

^^this^^
there are 3 people on our road who do this, all in Range Rovers , all at speed, all coming through... I’m waiting for the day I’ve got a crappy van when I won’t be taking evasive action;;

And then they glare at you like you shouldn't be in the way!

C

GeoffCapes

Interesting how she thought your wife had an immigrants face.
Are white people immigrants now?
Also what does an immigrants face look like?

:conf::conf::conf:

FIFTY

B!tch must have been an anthropologist to pick up on her "immigrant features" as the wife does have fairer skin than her Scottish mother

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member

Was it Groucho Marx who said "I have the body of an 18-year old. I keep it in the freezer."?

Anyway, what a **** thing to say. Ignorant ****.

midlifecrisis

People who cut corners turning into a road.

This morning on the way to work someone did it. Nearly drove into the front of the car.

Than at Tesco's just now, someone did the same, but cut it so badly they couldn't actually get round my car, and had to reverse up and try again!

Imbeciles!
Yet it's YOUR Fault for being there. how dare you!

midlifecrisis

Well , turn back to those Saxons and tell them to go back to North Germania as they're no better than the Vandali from whom they descended from. Coming over here and integrating themseleves with us Romaised Britons. We were quite happy with that lot and their aqueducts, sanitation, roads, irrigation, medication, eduction, wine, public baths, keeping the order and bringing the peace.

lifes2short

why do effing central heating boilers always break down when you need them the most this time of the year, never had a boiler go down in summer ffs, ours just packed in and looks like a PCB board error :banghead2::banghead2::frusty1::frusty5::mad::mad::sad3::sad3:

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Well , turn back to those Saxons and tell them to go back to North Germania as they're no better than the Vandali from whom they descended from. Coming over here and integrating themseleves with us Romaised Britons. We were quite happy with that lot and their aqueducts, sanitation, roads, irrigation, medication, eduction, wine, public baths, keeping the order and bringing the peace.

Anyone had one of those DNA tests? Whist I'm sure some can be hopelessly unreliable, a good one would be interesting. I'd be curious to know a bit more about my genetic background. I'd like to imagine I'm descended from a fierce warrior tribe, but it's more likely a small, timorous and insular goat-buggering community from somewhere immeasurably dull.

GeoffCapes

I've contemplated getting one as they're only £50, however, I'd guess it would be pretty uninteresting.
My mum did our family tree back as far as record allow (about 300 years) and they're all English. Every single one of them!
However, due to the height in our family and the fact that we all have (or had) blond hair, they were probably Vikings as the Romans were a short bunch with dark hair.

50 quid saved.

CatmanV2

Total waste of time. Not really anything meaningful in the phrase 'genetic background'.

And a good chance of finding out people you thought were relaticves aren't :D

C

Status
Not open for further replies.