Rant Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampyrebat

Anyone had one of those DNA tests? Whist I'm sure some can be hopelessly unreliable, a good one would be interesting. I'd be curious to know a bit more about my genetic background. I'd like to imagine I'm descended from a fierce warrior tribe, but it's more likely a small, timorous and insular goat-buggering community from somewhere immeasurably dull.
This reminds me of my favorite film scene from my favorite actor Mr. Walken............excuse the 'N' word though!

May upset some on here but it is a Rant thread after all so when did common sense come into it?

All dog owners should be taken out lined up against a wall and shot down like -erm dogs. Let the dogs pish all over them and then they (the dogs) can be shot too.
I am thoroughly peed off with owners inflicting their dogs on others
I am sick of being chased whilst cycling and the owners just laugh it all off as a scamp
I have been attacked in a hospital car park (posted previously).
The owners house their dogs in a ramshackle outside kennel and the dog (up to 6 of them) bark 24 hours a day and the response is 'well dogs bark!'
This is in a residential area
They pee up lamp posts etc (I would be fined if I did that). They **** all over and little black bags hang from my trees, Strange Fruit.
There is no thought for anyone else.
I may make an exception for guide dogs when I am in a better mood
We need a complete rethink on dog ownership but we will not get it

I feel better for that

lifes2short

May upset some on here but it is a Rant thread after all so when did common sense come into it?

All dog owners should be taken out lined up against a wall and shot down like -erm dogs. Let the dogs pish all over them and then they (the dogs) can be shot too.
I am sick of being chased whilst cycling and the owners just laugh it all off as a scamp
The owners house their dogs in a ramshackle outside kennel and the dog (up to 6 of them) bark 24 hours a day and the response is 'well dogs bark!'
They pee up lamp posts etc (I would be fined if I did that). They **** all over and little black bags hang from my trees, Strange Fruit.

I feel better for that
:saifi:, d,ya not like dags then

2b1ask1

Special case

I feel better for that
David, it sounds like your neighbours may still be the first generation of their family to have taken the wheels off their houses, a good indicator for this is usually a caravan in the ‘Gardin’ and an old cart wheel against the bay window and rouched blinds.

As a tip mate, best avoid riding down those roads as the lurches need training for the hare coursing, the pit bulls need their jaws strengthening for fighting and the Rotties are just going to sport with you.

Not all dog owners are from the same mould, indeed some are trained to retrieve Pheasant, partridge and other game that may find its way into your favourite eatery.

Scaf

I feel better for that

I am with you on this - and if I catch the owner that let’s it’s do mess at the end of my drive I will start posting parcels through lm their letter box, as for owner that pick up the mess and then hang the bags from trees, the mind boggles.

Also owner who think their dog is cute and that you want to stroke it, so they swerve across the pavement letter the leash out so the “cute” cockapoo gets under your feet.

midlifecrisis

A cousins husband researched my mother's side of the family and got back as far as William Rufus aka William the Second, son of William the Conqueror.
No doubt we all have a royal connection due to probabilities of ancestors... So not just that cockney w-anchor Danny Dyer.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
A cousins husband researched my mother's side of the family and got back as far as William Rufus aka William the Second, son of William the Conqueror.
No doubt we all have a royal connection due to probabilities of ancestors... So not just that cockney w-anchor Danny Dyer.

Do you reckon the royal family could trace its ancestry back to bog-dwelling, ****-eating peasants?

RSM Masser

I am with you on this - and if I catch the owner that let’s it’s do mess at the end of my drive I will start posting parcels through lm their letter box, as for owner that pick up the mess and then hang the bags from trees, the mind boggles.

Also owner who think their dog is cute and that you want to stroke it, so they swerve across the pavement letter the leash out so the “cute” cockapoo gets under your feet.

My dog is ‘cute’
I always clean up after him and use the bins provided for such waste especially as the area is used for sports pitches.
He is obedient and will stop when told so doesn’t chase bikes/people/other dogs - squirrels, stray footballs and cats are fair game
I can’t help him urinating up a lamppost.

When you come round my house remember you are a guest - he lives there!

'Lets take the dog for a walk'

Translates to
'Lets take the dog out so he/she can **** and pish anywhere except home ground regardless of any body else'

its disgusting imho. No offence I am glad to read you are conscientious

Status
Not open for further replies.