Rant Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
I just hate cyclists!

It's when they go out in packs that they **** me off. If they could actually ride as fast as a Tour de France pack of cyclists then fine, but they can't and they just get in everyone's way. It's bloody dangerous. And grown men should not wear lycra, FFS!

Vampyrebat

I'm a cyclist, we always ride single file and when I get to a corner with a car behind me I always wave them through to say it's safe to pass me.........Only good manners/road etiquette I think! And yes, other cyclists f**k me off when I'm in a car and don't do the same as me..............BTW. I look good in lycra!!

GeoffCapes

Exhibiting at trade shows. What a load of c*nt.
I’m bored sh*tless.

I won’t say never again. But they will have to be a very good reason for me to do o e of these in a hurry.

Waste of time and money.

MrMickS

W*nkers that speed up when you overtake them. Not just the ones that actually accelerate whilst you are in the process, but those that once you are past decide to speed up and sit on your bumper until they lose their nerve at the first corner. Its as if you going past has woken them from their slumber and the annoyance of having to actually pay attention to what is going on translates into a feeling of having to show you.

Wanderer

M1 South today, Rotherham exit, lane closed, animals in road, gridlock.

Eventually got to ‘scene' and there's three cop cars, and six coppers looking at a dead dog.

One animal (unless you count the six pigs!).

Why bother, enough Range Rovers will eventually squash it flat...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midlifecrisis

I'm a cyclist, we always ride single file and when I get to a corner with a car behind me I always wave them through to say it's safe to pass me.........Only good manners/road etiquette I think! And yes, other cyclists f**k me off when I'm in a car and don't do the same as me..............BTW. I look good in lycra!!

no Man looks good in lycra....especially white lycra shorts...please burn all your lycra and buy decent suitable cycling atttire. I recommend a nice tweed jacket and plus fours...

Being a moderator i have the power you ban people, don't make me use it by wearing lycra.

RSM Masser

no Man looks good in lycra....especially white lycra shorts...please burn all your lycra and buy decent suitable cycling atttire. I recommend a nice tweed jacket and plus fours...

Being a moderator i have the power you ban people, don't make me use it by wearing lycra.

Perhaps we could have an SM Jail - like a Facebook jail where we can send people for offensive posts or activities like Lycra wearing in public.
Lycra was clearly invented by men so they could ogle women wearing it, once squeezed into a full Lycra body suit some women may well walk around naked, as pretty much every curve is dicernable from any angle, especially a humped animals toe.

midlifecrisis

Perhaps we could have an SM Jail - like a Facebook jail where we can send people for offensive posts or activities like Lycra wearing in public.
Lycra was clearly invented by men so they could ogle women wearing it, once squeezed into a full Lycra body suit some women may well walk around naked, as pretty much every curve is dicernable from any angle, especially a humped animals toe.

For a case in point, please someone Google 'Colombian Cycle team'..I'm at work and I'd be out of a job if I googled it myself...

MrPea

For a case in point, please someone Google 'Colombian Cycle team'..I'm at work and I'd be out of a job if I googled it myself...
I'll have to show you a picture of me (not in lycra) with the Mansfield Women's 1st VIII rowing crew who I coached. You'll be proud of me.
It certainly helped me getting up in the very very early mornings.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
I'm definetly doing selfie Lycra shots when I get back.

As long as a) you don't have Stevie's cox-less canoe in your pocket, and b) you give us fair warning first so we can get a trained mod to take them down*, then go for it, Dave.

*take down the photos, that is.

GeoffCapes

Got the Merc washed by the local Bosnians, drove 30 yards, stopped traffic lights and the car in front puts on its windscreen washer jet, 80% of which missed his windscreen flew over his poxy Peugeot and landed on my nice clean windscreen!
******* ******!

Status
Not open for further replies.