First time maserati owner

zerocool82

Nice GranSport wheels!

I know Rockits has been right through that car sorting all those little jobs, you've got yourself a nice one there.

Yes that is the reason why I made the deposit and bought without ever seeing it in person, loving it so far :)

zerocool82

You need a louder exhaust :) it was way too quiet :)

Yes that is on the list to do, just need to spend some time in the forum to understand options in terms of Exhaust and where to do it.

Welcome to the forum, great looking car.

Re Meets...where are you based?

I'm based in East Sussex, not sure if there is much Maserati activity in here in terms of meetings.

safrane

We have a number of members down there (East Sussex) including the father of the forum.

redsonnylee

Yes that is on the list to do, just need to spend some time in the forum to understand options in terms of Exhaust and where to do it.

I'm based in East Sussex, not sure if there is much Maserati activity in here in terms of meetings.

There are a few of us that meet near Tunbridge Wells, if your interested I'll pm you the main contact. Last week we joined the Lancias for a beer. Very informal :)

zerocool82

You have a Maserati. The world is range for meetings ;)

True, I wish I could say the same in terms of time :)

We have a number of members down there (East Sussex) including the father of the forum.

That is good to hear.

There are a few of us that meet near Tunbridge Wells, if your interested I'll pm you the main contact. Last week we joined the Lancias for a beer. Very informal :)
I would love too, TWells is about 45 minutes from where I live so it is very possible for a meetup, do you have a thread where you organize meetups? Thanks

redsonnylee

I would love too, TWells is about 45 minutes from where I live so it is very possible for a meetup, do you have a thread where you organize meetups? Thanks[/QUOTE]

PM sent