Wilton Wakeup

Ebenezer

Not this time. Have a local car show all day Saturday and then a 50th party in the evening so unlikely to be too fresh on Sunday morning - and Mrs Eb might just think I'm becoming a bit obsessive (moi?) and voice her displeasure at the lack of face time.
Eb

WFS

Ah, ok Phil, thanks. In that case I may come along (although the car is a bit dirty at the moment, sadly)

Ewan

Don't panic - there are car washers in Salisbury! Nip past one on your way to Wilton. Simples.

MrMickS

Ah, ok Phil, thanks. In that case I may come along (although the car is a bit dirty at the moment, sadly)

I'll have my cleaning kit with me. Though its not really much use unless the car is mostly clean :)

Ebenezer

If you want to be parked in the main square aim to get there before 7.45. I know they say that gates open at 8 but it was 3/4 full by the time I arrived last time at 7.45!
Eb

WFS

I know, I was there at 8.50, had to park under the trees

Me too! Made the Elise next to me look tiny.
cbf8ae748bdf57b78ed238a226a3fe3d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMickS

It was fun to visit got a good parking spot opposite the entrance to the courtyard.

Made two kids days by letting them sit in the drivers seat and have their photos taken.

Pictures to follow once I've looked through them.

8f939b124b2c543910b8bcf84706f2f0.jpg

Phil H

Not as big a turnout as April, but a nice mix of cars nonetheless, and the sun shone:

1a.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

15.jpg

11.jpg

PH

MrMickS

I've done a first pass of the pictures of the Italians from this morning's Wilton Wake up. They are on my Flickr page here.