Floor Mats

Westonpark

Morning all

This may sound a daft question but where can I get replacement front floor mats for 15 plate, ghibli?

Cheers

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMickS

Morning all
This may sound a daft question but where can I get replacement front floor mats for 15 plate, ghibli?

Main Dealer? That's where I'd go. Not sure what aftermarket options are available.

I'm interested to know why? Are they wearing away?

Wack61

there seem to be quite a few on ebay, I bought some for an impreza from halfords, model specific, they were really good quality made to order, might be worth a look as the ghibli is more mainstream that other maseratis

keith

I company called 'Ultimate Car Mats' produces carpet mats for RHD Ghibli's. The only thing is the colour you need, black is obviously no problem but they struggle with other colours.

Trev Latter

Another vote for auto style here. I've had them in mine for a few years now and they seem to be holding up quite well. Good fit too.

Needamaser

https://www.autostyle.co.uk/plain-car-mat-sets.asp?img=1&make=34

You can have the maserati logo and spec them as you want.
I had a look at them a few weeks ago as I know Ewan was delighted with the ones he got but was sure they said they couldn't use logos or manufacturers names for copyright reasons. You could select generic script such as "V8" but not "Maserati V8" etc. This was just off their website. Is there flexibility if you call them?

iainw

I had a look at them a few weeks ago as I know Ewan was delighted with the ones he got but was sure they said they couldn't use logos or manufacturers names for copyright reasons. You could select generic script such as "V8" but not "Maserati V8" etc. This was just off their website. Is there flexibility if you call them?

Mine had a Maserati Logo (Trident) and MC on them.
It would be travesty if they couldn't use logos now!
Would look a bit boy racer and revalue a car with a generic V8 sign in a trident or cavilling

P R

Quick note... those autostyle ones are for the old Ghibli, they do not list the current one...

Team GCR

Give Peter at Autostyle a call - I have never had an issue with having what I wanted on any of the mats he has made for me.

MarkMas

Chief pedant
..... they said they couldn't use logos or manufacturers names for copyright reasons.... Is there flexibility if you call them?

In June I just ordered my (2009 QP) replacement floor mats with Maserati logo from Autostyle, using their online form and they were fine (see pic). £67. I slightly wish I had ordered 'cream' not 'biscuit' edging, but otherwise happy. Also, you have to get all 4, while I really only needed 1. In the end, I have replaced the two front ones, but left the back original.

Floor mats.jpg