Maserati 4200 Spyder

zagatoes30

So the old girl set off for her new life this morning and I was happy and sad. I have had some highs and lows with her over the 3.5 years I have had her, 20k miles with that awesome sound, 2 trips to Le Mans and a few blasts around Llandow, Milbrook, Silverstone. Met some new friends and have become all too familiar with Martin, Miles & Darren at Emblem. It is with there help that I can guarantee that she leaves in better condition than she arrived.

So she now has a F12 for company and I have a few quid burning a hole in my pocket, anyone who says that Maseratis fall of a cliff mileage wise at 50k is mad. I took a punt on the price with it close to some very low mileage versions out there but it sold easily. I even had someone ready to take it should the the initial purchaser pull out.

I have learnt a lot, yes I would have another Maserati without question but for the moment I plan to look for something small, front wheel drive but obviously still Italian.

StuartW

Well done Andy, an excellent all round experience by the sounds of things & at least you still have the QP IV to play around with