Hi first Maserati

john4fun

Hi just like to say hello to all you Maserati fans i do believe i have purchased a current members car its coming from Nuvola and i am picking it up tomorrow. Its a granturismo 4.7 2010 year car can't wait.

JonW

Hi just like to say hello to all you Maserati fans i do believe i have purchased a current members car its coming from Nuvola and i am picking it up tomorrow. Its a granturismo 4.7 2010 year car can't wait.

Hi & Welcome. Hope you enjoy the car, and am sure you will...

Andyk

A very big warm welcome to you John and well done on your purchase....Great car you have bought there....I take it that's Iain's Black GTS.....He has spent some money on the car and it's a good one. Enjoy.

JonW

Am guessing you may have bought Iain's car - does it have a lot of Alcantara, and a very nice carbon wheel?

montravia

A warm welcome. Savour your drive home when you collect her. It's an unforgettable experience. Fabulous

john4fun

I am not sure who's car it is but yes it does have a lot of Alacantara and a carbon wheel .

Andyk

That's Iain's....He got all the alcantara trimmed and changed the Sterring wheel to the later one type with carbon.

Andyk

There are a few threads on here that Iain started showing what he has done so worth looking for them.

iainw

To be honest the interior is what sold the car to me i love the look of it.

Very pleased you like it! I am very sad to see it go. I can guarantee there isn't another one in the world like it. No one else would be mad enough to spend 6k on interior mods before selling it

RobinL

OK. So I can stop counting my pennies now and look elsewhere. Lovely car. Congrats.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

iainw

I am pleased it went to a forum member but please don't post any videos or I might get upset!
It didn't have any problems at all in my ownership and I was fastidious about changing all the badges and buttons etc in addition to mechanical maintenance.
Best wishes and I hope to catch up at a meet soon