Independant Maserati service

tappets

For members information............
I run a small Automotive workshop approx. 3hrs NE of Melbourne own two Maserati's (Service/maintain both) and offer very reasonable proficient servicing of your Maserati. I offer an honest personalised service and guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised with both the quality and cost of the job performed on your car. 3200 Throttle Body Refurb service available.

Fully licenced Qualified Tech with 35yrs experience.

Fully licensed Automotive Air conditioning servicing (ARC Lic L 137097)

pm or call if I can assist M 0437131263

foibles

Hi Terry.....3 hrs NE of Melbourne puts you somewhere in the middle of the Murray. Is the workshop a business and - if so - does it have a registered name and an address?

NE Vic is a pretty spectacular part of the world....that notwithstanding I'd imagine some logistical problems for city folk. Perhaps a garage b&b is called for?

Interested in more detail....cheers....jeremy

tappets

Small town called Wahgunyah near the Murray, yes small business "Rutherglen Roaming" ABN 17051240410 hope this helps.

Cheers,
Terry N

Hi Terry.....3 hrs NE of Melbourne puts you somewhere in the middle of the Murray. Is the workshop a business and - if so - does it have a registered name and an address?

NE Vic is a pretty spectacular part of the world....that notwithstanding I'd imagine some logistical problems for city folk. Perhaps a garage b&b is called for?

Interested in more detail....cheers....jeremy