Wheel studs 17-4 stainless certified.

Stewart

Any body considering these would be well advised to read the two active threads about stainless bolts (sorry Stewart)

Don't be sorry my friend ,the spec of the bolts were sent to me by Sprogs, if the specification is not correct it will show up in the sample coming for test.

highlander

The thread regarding safety - stainless steel - do we know how many members have run with those bolts, the only issue reported is Benny's ? Or are there more

Funny, I thought the only bolts Benny had trouble with were the ones either side on his neck :mock8::mock8::mock8:

Assetto 52

I had a longer set made up by Hills to cope with the wheel spacers, you won't be disappointed quality is spot on.

Mas1955

Are these still available for a 52 plate 4200?
I know it has been some time since the last post, but I am about to winterise my car and I am drawing up a to-do list.

Many thanks.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
If you get a set don't, ffs, over torque them. 95lbs ft is all you need. Any more and you'll leave them on a car-ferry deck.

Stewart

Update on s/s wheel bolts, sorry for delay with info but project shelved due to transport costs making the job too expensive in my opinion.
Chief.