Been away for a while on the Maserati Forum

Catalan3200

And couldn't believe how quiet it had become! Posted a "where is Loz & everyone else" thread & Safrane replied that they were "elsewhere". A quick Google & see that pretty much everyone is here now! Did something upset you all?

Anyway, hi everyone. Still no Maser after my 3200GT was destroyed - sadly driving an old man's Merc for a while. Will be some time before I get another as I want a decent '04 4200 and the prices are still a little too high for my liking.

Catch up some time?

lozcb

And couldn't believe how quiet it had become! Posted a "where is Loz & everyone else" thread & Safrane replied that they were "elsewhere". A quick Google & see that pretty much everyone is here now! Did something upset you all?

Anyway, hi everyone. Still no Maser after my 3200GT was destroyed - sadly driving an old man's Merc for a while. Will be some time before I get another as I want a decent '04 4200 and the prices are still a little too high for my liking.

Catch up some time?

Hi Malc , great to hear from you , hope the restaurant business is holding its own , just as important i hope the insurance co paid you out amicably and you are nicely poised once the right car comes along , be great to have your input in the future lots to talk about , not quite the need to be as politically correct on here , hope you enjoy what you see

regards loz

Catalan3200

No Barca connection .... Just the name of my restaurant in Warwick!

Things are going great Loz, thanks for asking.

Catch up some time.

conaero

Forum Owner
Hi Catalan, I sent you a private mail yesterday, that should fill you in on the forum, check the notifications tab right at the top of any page.

Easyplan66

Hi Catalan welcome to the forum, I live in wellesbourne, nice to meet someone so close for a change.

Emtee

Sorry Gents, it's taking me all day to catch up! Mrs Tee, Cuba, myself and friends have spent the last week in and around Kinsale, Ireland. It's a lovely area to spend some time and of course it was regularly interspersed with lovely food and pints of Smithwicks. Did the touristy thing and kissed the Blarney stone and then immediately came down with a streaming cold! I wonder when they last cleaned that thing?

Emtee

It rained off and on during Friday Dem, but other than that it was lovely. Cold in the evenings but by that time we were alcoholically insulated. :jptongue:

Andyk

Good to hear you tones on the forum again Miles...Was asking about you yesterday...