What ya listening to now ???

Andyk

Love rock/heavy rock etc....Been following it since I was 14...that was some years ago. Fav bands.....Van Halen, Def Leppard, Iron Maiden, Halestorm, Pretty Reckless.....etc, etc....

MrPea

Oh man, I forgot my headphones for my trip to Paris and I have noisy people all around me. However, Faithless Reverence kept me awake in my car to London this morning.

rockits

My brain can't cope with too much distraction. Sensory overload! I have to sit Smooth on at a lowish level in the office!!

I'm 44 you know

Andyk

Hehehe...Not a huge fan Matt but thought it may get some comment. Some songs not bad but some are just sh1t. They just try to shock I suppose...Where as that was Alice Coopers job back in the day against that video it's like watching Play School these days......Marlyn Manson, Slipnot etc have taken that gore theatre thing a few steps further.....

Andyk

Good choice...........Been listening to Def Leppards High and Dry LP on the way to work and Iron Maiden Killers on the way home...Heavier day for me today.........

allandwf

Good choice...........Bee n listening to Def Leppards High and Dry LP on the way to work and Iron Maiden Killers on the way home...Heaver day for me today.........

Excellent, that has taken me back a bit! I saw them on Killers Tour. 1981?

Andyk

Me to...Bristol with Trust the French band support who had a very young Niko Mcbrain on drums who as we know later joined Iron Maiden.

Yesterday was ACDC Highway to **** going to work Thin Lzzy Jailbreak on the way back. Having a Vanage moment at the moment.