What ya listening to now ???

Wanderer

And a song that genuinely makes me cry, so much so I tend not to listen to it. I know Kate Bush isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but at the end of the video when she regales images of people in her life who’ve died, in dance, in swirling snow, including her mother, ******* really rears me apart...

Last edited by a moderator:

CatmanV2

Oh I do love a bit of Kate Bush. Army Dreamers and The Man With The Child In His Eyes will show my age ;)

C

Nibby

And a song that genuinely makes me cry, so much so I tend not to listen to it. I know Kate Bush isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but at the end of the video when she regales images of people in her life who’ve died, in dance, in swirling snow, including her mother, fücking really rears me apart...

The line 'spinning in the chair at Abbey Road'
Catman mentions Army Dreamers from Never For Ever, the track Blow Away when she gives a name check to some who had recently passed(pre-dates Lennon's assassination) Minnie Riperton, Keith Moon and Marc Bolan and her lighting engineer Bill who fell to his death.

Andyk

Over the years in seeing some shows some have not lived up to expectations and some have been a pleasant surprise none more so than when my mate won tickets in the Cambridge Evening News to see John Mellencamp in the mid 80s at Wembley Arena. It was an excellent night.

Love a bit of Mellencamp....Lonesome Jubilee is awesome.

Andyk

Ive got it, she reminds me/looks like.....Britney Spears!

Think you need to get your coat.......Britney Spears !!!!!!!! Take a look at the later vid's I posted last night as she got better with age....voice came into its full range and the way the band looked changed. This is Lzzy now.....bit of Joan Jett going on......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 5

conaero

Forum Owner
I already listened to it for about 2 hrs yesterday I love it.

Btritney Spears lookylikey and I’m not saying I wouldn’t, far from it:

1F4B9980-75C1-4B07-8CE8-5D1338431B78.png

Navcorr

Love a bit of Mellencamp....
Massive in the States but less so here for some reason.
My favourite JCM vid is more about Larry Bird - the Hick from French Lick.

He had more ways to win & make you look stupid - but never forgot who he was and where he came from. With respect from a Laker fan.
The song is just perfect.

Last edited:

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Death or Glory, from Londons Calling - The Clash

Good call. I had an hour or so of The Clash yesterday on the way home from work.

A bit of mellow Decemberists today. I suspect the drop-off in productivity may be partly related to my musical choices. Perhaps I should go for some AC/DC and Thunderstruck to get the week wrapped up quickly.