What ya listening to now ???

Wanderer

Ruined my Farewell To Kings cassette tape keep playing this track and rewinding.
Also available on 8 track lol

Here’s my son doing The Spirit of Radio intro verse and chorus with no backing tape, just guitar...

Just pimping out me boy!

Bit raw, and not very interesting with just guitar but I challenge anyone to play that intro, its mad fast fretwork....

Andyk

Listened to Halestorm a bit since your recommendation, Into The Wild is my favourite not a fan of the heavier stuff

Didn't expect to hear that from you Andy but glad you gave them a listen.......I would say that the fNs who loved into the wild would find the new LP a bit harder to listen to even though some of the Into the Wild songs were heavy. What sober couldn't say is a great song on that LP.

VMSRTI

Ruined my Farewell To Kings cassette tape keep playing this track and rewinding.
Also available on 8 track lol
My favourite band of all time.
A farewell to Kings was their first album I purchased (have them all now) and have followed their journey ever since. Sadly, they never made it to our shores and I have only met a handful of Aussies that have even heard of them.

VMSRTI

Here’s my son doing The Spirit of Radio intro verse and chorus with no backing tape, just guitar...

Just pimping out me boy!

Bit raw, and not very interesting with just guitar but I challenge anyone to play that intro, its mad fast fretwork....

Thats a great rendition! If he has the guitar tabs, I would love to get a copy!!!