What ya listening to now ???

VMSRTI

Listened to the album De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas performed live in its entirety by Norwegian black metal band "MAYHEM", who are touring Oz at the moment.

Not really my scene but went along with a mate who loves this genre. Visually it was very theatrical and entertaining. Musically they sound like a darker/heavier version of GHOST.

I couldn't help but wonder if they were taking the **** or if they take themselves way too seriously but it was worth a watch and a listen.

Andyk

Listened to the album De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas performed live in its entirety by Norwegian black metal band "MAYHEM", who are touring Oz at the moment.

Not really my scene but went along with a mate who loves this genre. Visually it was very theatrical and entertaining. Musically they sound like a darker/heavier version of GHOST.

I couldn't help but wonder if they were taking the **** or if they take themselves way too seriously but it was worth a watch and a listen.

I like my rock/metal but this black metal is a bit much for me.

Navcorr

Did the Caesars have more than one song :confused: :)
That bl**dy iPod advert was everywhere one summer.
How long ago was that!

agooner

Did the Caesars have more than one song :confused: :)
That bl**dy iPod advert was everywhere one summer.
How long ago was that!

Originally released in 1966 on Lania label. Depending on release issue, sells for £40-100. There are multiple groups with that name.

MrPea

This afternoon at work I've been listening to Peter Gabriel's Real Blood. I bought some lovely new AKG headphones before Christmas and boy do they bring out the luscious orchestral arrangements.

allandwf

Isn't he touring this year ?..or perhaps that's the USA......Did hear he was going on the road with Phil Collen from Def Leppard......
11 UK dates in April, I think. Not sure if it will be with Phil Collen though, as Def Leppard are also touring. Uli Jon Roth I heard.
Saw Joe Satriani on the Flying in a Blue Dream tour.

Navcorr

Mark E Smith - another gone too early

[video=youtube;DPTpBoYVD8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPTpBoYVD8Q[/video]

Vampyrebat

This Nation's Saving Grace is a fantastic album...........But you have to be in the mood or on something!!