What ya listening to now ???

VMSRTI

Venom inc, Black Metal.

Saw them live last night in Melbourne. They are much, much better live than the old recordings from the 80's.

Andyk

Wasn't a fan of black metal George.....Was sort of the fore bearer to thrash and that was a step too far for me.

Gave Iron Maiden - Killers a spin last night. My fav Iron Maiden LP ... never was but find it fresh and still raw over the later stuff. Plus learnt how to play 2 minutes to midnight yesterday as well...Love that riff...

tasnam

New Priest album is release next week (March 9th) ... I have heard snippits and it is amazing!!!

Also, online all reviews are coming in that this could be the metal album of 2018 for the Heavy Metal genre.

tasnam

AndyK,

I am mid 40's and it has been a LONG time since I have bought an album and:
#1 Liked/Loved ALL the songs on the album
#2 Came to LOVE all the songs on the album
and most importantly - and this is big -
#3 Have listened to the album for weeks straight over and over again and not got bored or tired.

These songs don't "wear out" -I am confident this album will in the future be considered a "classic".

VMSRTI

AndyK,

I am mid 40's and it has been a LONG time since I have bought an album and:
#1 Liked/Loved ALL the songs on the album
#2 Came to LOVE all the songs on the album
and most importantly - and this is big -
#3 Have listened to the album for weeks straight over and over again and not got bored or tired.

These songs don't "wear out" -I am confident this album will in the future be considered a "classic".

I didn't mind it either Tasnam. Great to see they can put out a solid album after all these years.

CatmanV2

Seal Unplugged
Madness: Utter Madness :)
The Ting Tings: We started nothing.

That's pretty eclectic :D

C

tasnam

Yeah I have heard they for metal now that Black Sabbath is "retired", they ARE the longest lasting Metal Band.
AND add to that this latest album, truly impressive.