any interest in a Scottish meet...?

ZAM400209

is that Thirlstane?

Yeah- I've been there with the FIAT coupe guys a couple of times. it's 'okay'.

It was less okay when they wanted me to drive round the entire site (through the crowds) and up the hill on grass (it had just rained), rather than simply leave on the access road out (in case there was an emergency you see)
-an emergency which presumably wouldn't happen; while driving uphill on wet grass through 1000 people.

Lucky I wasn't there in the Cup!

highlander

Need to wait and see if I get the old girl into a garage and fixed but loved the Italian car show so would aim for it if possible.

Corranga

I'm in Edinburgh that night for a gig, so Italian car show at Hopetoun fits in perfectly. Glad it's on again, it was always a good day out, and the change of location suits better than the fruit farm too

ZAM400209

I've started a 'road to Hopetoun House' thread; for any tasks people are undertaking to make it possible to attend

AndyT

Is there any need to book an entry for the Hopetoun show or is it just turn up on the day?

allandwf

Is there any need to book an entry for the Hopetoun show or is it just turn up on the day?
No need to book, but prebooked ticket gives you access, or cut price access, to the house I believe. It also gives them a heads up what may turn up. They also ask if you are wanting to show to try and turn up by 10.
I was just going to turn up, but ended up pre booking.

Davidc

I’ve booked mine. There was a good showing of Masers at the last Scottish Italian car show so let’s hope we get a good number this year. Looking forward to the day.