any interest in a Scottish meet...?

ZAM400209

that might be terrific,

and I wouldn't want to stand in the way of a larger event- but in the 1st instance; I was polling for an evening meetup...

Corranga

Oh, I would be up for this if I'm available - especially considering Perth is pretty much on my doorstep!

I'm also planning to attend the Ferrari event at Knockhill on Saturday - though that might be weather dependant I fear...

Chris in Dundee :)

ZAM400209

Hey Lee-

that might be just the place, well done...

Hey Chris- have you got a Panda 100HP??!! 'respect!'

LeeH

Hey Lee-

that might be just the place, well done...

Hey Chris- have you got a Panda 100HP??!! 'respect!'

If you don't mind a "masserless" member coming along to get a fix, it is not far for me to get to either...

LeeH

Oh!

COURSE not!

when did you shed-off the Gransport, Lee..??!

I sold the Gransport in august/septmber. With moving to Scotland and not having a garage ( well house at the time ) I
needed to get up here for work and shedding the car and various other bits made it easier to move.

Now I can start building the toys back up again. I will keep an eye out possibly later in the year for another masser.

allandwf

I sold the Gransport in august/septmber. With moving to Scotland and not having a garage ( well house at the time ) I
needed to get up here for work and shedding the car and various other bits made it easier to move.

Now I can start building the toys back up again. I will keep an eye out possibly later in the year for another masser.
To open a restaurant, was that correct? We may all descend there at some point too :)

LeeH

To open a restaurant, was that correct? We may all descend there at some point too :)

Well you are not too far in Forfar. In fact I just bought a car last week in Carnoustie (TT 240 Sport), so drove past you.

The guys I work for own an outdoor/sport retail shop, a cafe next door (with some parking ) and we also own a large house we rent for self
catering and we have just finished building 4 larch cabins on the same plot of land. So yes I can of course organise private parking, a table for lunch overlooking the river
and can even accommodate everyone in our cabins (we can sleep up to 22 currently) on a great stretch of road.

ZAM400209

OR- on foot to the hills.

I did a day trip up to Derry Lodge.

But I'm getting a little off topic..!

Stewart

In if the weathers good, I will attend,but not keen on the Dukes,can't get out of 2nd,

highlander

Wee bit twisty up hill down dale,full of camper vans,very scenic but for my money better suited to Mini than Maserati.

On a bad yes, I agree, DP can be a pain. Perth and onto braemar sounding good but I'm happy with anything other than the borders, just too far for me ;)

Ebenezer

I did the Duke Pass in the QP and had to dodge a few cyclists. Very twsty and yes not really more than 2nd gear. But lovely bit of the country though.
Eb

ZAM400209

You could be right there, Highlander.

478 views in the first day and a half of this thread indicate a good interest.

I'm proposing an early evening meetup in Perth near the end of the month. Takers??