any interest in a Scottish meet...?

allandwf

I'm away the 16th, so wont be back until the 7th of June, anytime after that is good for me, but whatever suits the majority.

highlander

Happy to go with a date around then allan, keen to see your old girl again ;) Only ask that it is a Saturday since I do not fancy either a 4/5 hour round trip on a school night or since we would probably look to stay over in premier inn Perth, using up an A/L day the next day.

Stewart

I'm away Monday coming back 28th,the run up thou they Sma Glen...Perth thu Ammilree is reasonable trip,you have Dewars visitor center up tog Pitlochry,down the road again for the Lowlanders,then we take the Highroad.
Just a thought.

Needamaser

I have same issue with mid week as Greg. Good 2+ hours to get there and then arriving home pushing midnight with work THe next day.
Pick a date and venue and will do my best to be there. Can you pick a dry day please? May not have any heating but would still like to get the top down. Average speed cameras will get a better picture of me smiling en route!

ZAM400209

ok, hangon-

I need to draw all this up on a calendar and see what it leaves...

then I'll come back...

Corranga

Hey Chris- have you got a Panda 100HP??!! 'respect!'

Yep, it's my daily and I love it to bits, such a great, fun car, on the complete opposite side of the scale to the Maserati. You can wring it's neck and still be under the speed limit, plus, speed maintenance in a low power car is always fun, plus it looks great in a tiny box type way!

ZAM400209

I think it's a terrific looking car

I've always wondered if it was possible (or if anyone had ever done it) to get a same-generation Panda 4x4, and add the 100HP engine to it...

Corranga

I think it's a terrific looking car

I've always wondered if it was possible (or if anyone had ever done it) to get a same-generation Panda 4x4, and add the 100HP engine to it...

I think the 1.4 from the 100HP goes into the 4x4 pretty easily, but with the power losses in the transmission / 4WD system, and the 100HP engine not being all that powerful in the first place, it's probably not all that worth it, unless you were also looking to turbo the 1.4...

outrun

Saturday 10th June, team...?

Leaving for Le Mans on the Monday, may be an issue to get a pass that close to the trip. My wife will be expecting full daddy day care duties in the run up as her way of punishing me for leaving them to go on a boys' jaunt. Will try though.

ZAM400209

that made me laugh out loud,

and then I clicked the link!!

Bl**dy ****! what's the chances of THAT!!!!

provenance....!