any interest in a Scottish meet...?

LeeH

Hey Lee-

you on board..?

I unfortunately have family landing on me that evening now.
Sorry guys will have to make it another time or as mentioned before I will be at the RDFS end of August.
Have a great evening and get lots of pictures

Stewart

Stewart & Needsmaser, do you both fancy convoying down if you are going?

Hi Greg I had every intention of nipping down, but now have found out on the way home from service on Wed at PK my damm air bag light has come on..it may have had something to do with the lightening storm on the way back on Wed night according to Phill , but I will have to get back down to turn the damm thing off ..I hope.

With the booked trip to the Deeside show later I better watch the mileage.

I also have a Masconic doo on tomorrow which had slipped my calendar and as branch Sec. I can not miss.

I hope you all have a good run and maybe we can meet up for the Deeside event where we will be made very welcome as a Group, the Scottish Maserati dealers will be there with the latest cars.

I have booked a group space in the hope a few of the Scottish cars can make it, and there is a limit of 10 per Group. Anybody interested let me know.

Regards,Stewart.

CatmanV2

Hi Greg I had every intention of nipping down, but now have found out on the way home from service on Wed at PK my damm air bag light has come on..it may have had something to do with the lightening storm on the way back on Wed night according to Phill , but I will have to get back down to turn the damm thing off ..I hope.

With the booked trip to the Deeside show later I better watch the mileage.

Passenger airbag switch almost certainly. ;)

C

highlander

What time you thinking of heading? Weather looking ok. Might get top down!

Ooh err missus right enough! Lol
Thinking 12.30ish meeting at inches tesco, by the bottle bank (I know that bit ok ;))

Stewart - no worries, hope you get the old beastie sorted ok and catchup at motormania.

Needamaser

Ooh err missus right enough! Lol
Thinking 12.30ish meeting at inches tesco, by the bottle bank (I know that bit ok ;))

Stewart - no worries, hope you get the old beastie sorted ok and catchup at motormania.

1230 sounds OK to me. See you there.

ZAM400209

Just a quick note;

If the parking IMMEDIATELY outside the hotel is full up, about 100ft further North is more parking, in front of what looks like it used to be a gas station, but was more recently a bookshop!

If anyone doesn't have a smartphone or can't access the forum from their mobile device, and they want to get hold of me (for whatever reason!);

07964 843069

Jim

Needamaser

Sure we will find each other. I am the one with a cucumber under my left arm. ;-)
Woke up to blue skies and now huge black clouds moved in and looks like rain over the Black Isle towards Inverness. Had dreams of top down motoring. Would make the average speed camera journey more bearable.

ZAM400209

Ha-

Never mind- just look at the hills & trees!

Yup- might be a bit 'dark skies' round midday- but due to even out where we will be for the afternoon..

highlander

No worries.......enough wind up here to blow anything, including clouds, away ;)
Edit. Since I have done my back in the old girl will be coming down as is, no wash, Polish or wax.......head will be hanging in shame :(