highlander & Mrs highlander
LeeH?
outrun?
bigbob?
Corranga
Stewart?
Angelus?
PedroC60
Sorry, busy at Knockhill with my other marque that day. Will catch up with a couple of you at Erskine on the 1st of July though.

ZAM400209

Sorry Stewart!

I got your PM- need to look at dates on the wall planner for that event. Back in touch shortly...

highlander

Is the 24th on? Weather is supposed to be reasonable.

If not chucking it down, we will come head south for a meet and wee run......know we are now talking the 24th but tbh, I've lost track of times, meeting point, plan......well, everything other than the date I suppose ;)

ZAM400209

of COURSE its on!

It's a thing- its happening!

Saturday 24th; 15:00- Blair Atholl- The Atholl Arms

PH18 5SG

http://www.athollarmshotel.co.uk

Just think; we'll all be able to look back in ten years (once this has become the biggest annual gathering of Tridents in the world) and say; 'I was there...!'

anyway- shall i see if the hotel can do us a dinner sitting at 19:00..?

ZAM400209

Just had this back from the Atholl Arms regarding dinner- looks like they can take us!- everyone up for this..?

I was thinking 19:00...

Or, let me rephrase that; IF you are up for a sit-down-meal; please let me know...

Hello there,

Of course we can accommodate you for dinner on Saturday night. What time would you like us to book you in for?

Is it definitely the restaurant as opposed to bar meals?

Look forward to hearing further from you.

Regards,

Jennifer

allandwf

What's the plan from 3 until then? It may make it a long day for some. I'd need to get the dog seen to if we were doing that, but all doable :)

ZAM400209

Oh!

actually, I don't know, Allan-

the core 'format' was for a meetup early evening, but that has shifted to make it easier for people to arrive and accommodate the journey in the day.

I seem to recall there being a hint of a run; but i personally haven't made any designs for that.

I think my initial concept was to shake the tree for a social turnout, and then it then next time we could develop an 'event' of some kind- perhaps with a route in mind.

Maybe we should schedule a meal at 18:00 for those that want it..?

I am open to better ideas...!

highlander

Happy to catch up with peeps around 3, will be good. But not hanging around for a meal, just too late a finish for a 2.5/3 stint back up the road......guessing needamaser would be the same since he is 20 minutes further on that me.

allandwf

How about leaving it very informal, meet some of the Scottish contingent, catch up, talk cars etc. Snacks in the bar and an option of dinner if wanted.See what other SM members would like to do in the future.

Needamaser

I am same as Greg. Don't mind meet and chat for a while with or without run but starting to eat after 7 is too late for my bedtime!
Lost last weekend with car collecting and losing following with Renfrew show. Stuff i need to do around the house to earn brownie points for cars!

pedroC60

How about leaving it very informal, meet some of the Scottish contingent, catch up, talk cars etc. Snacks in the bar and an option of dinner if wanted.See what other SM members would like to do in the future.

That sounds like a plan :)

highlander

I am same as Greg. Don't mind meet and chat for a while with or without run but starting to eat after 7 is too late for my bedtime!
Lost last weekend with car collecting and losing following with Renfrew show. Stuff i need to do around the house to earn brownie points for cars!

Oh I think there are not enough brownie points out there for your collection, both 2 and 4 wheels! ;)