FREE Trip to Le Mans, including Stradale drive.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Humbled again; thanks Outrun, hope to make the very best of it. Better start saving some pennies for the beer and compensation to Jeanette (involving a week on a beech somewhere hot with Christine I'm told).

Good work Newton. Getting Jeanette to sit on a tree for a week seems fair recompense for a week on the lash! The worst of it is, is that I might have Franky WankHand as ballast if he can't drive by then. That'll put up fuel consumption and kill performance! :D

conaero

Forum Owner
Who is Franly Wankhand ? He sounds like my kind a guy ;P

Frank, rumours are he's bestowed an industrial injury up himself and may not be able to drive....sheeeet!

Newton, if you are going I need to get the manifests updated, can I have your home address and DOB please, thank you and welcome, you will have the time of you life!

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
A pongo who is correct is rarer than a unicorns left bolloc (no offence Adam!) however, this one is. RAF personnel are different to soldiers because they are more intelligent. They demonstrate this by joining the RAF. Why stand in a water filled ditch when you can fly over the top? Exactly! :D

Navcorr

Goggles on, chocks away ....

[video=youtube;8UlaAHdcRMg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UlaAHdcRMg[/video]

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
And I managed to turn that into a 33 year career! Navigators? F*ck 'em, I'd rather carry more fuel.

RSM Masser

And I managed to turn that into a 33 year career! Navigators? F*ck 'em, I'd rather carry more fuel.

At least they had the sense to send the Officers to war - leaving the enlisted filth in a nice hotel somewhere, guarded by a battalion of double hard b4rstard pongos in a muddy ditch, normally several hundred miles nearer to the front line!