FREE Trip to Le Mans, including Stradale drive.

outrun

That's right, you read it correctly.

My passenger has let me down at the last minute so now I have a fully paid up seat for the Le Mans trip.

All is paid except the hotel the evening before the ferry departs. I'm not looking for the money, just don't want it going to waste and it's a long way by myself as I have to come all the way down from Glasgow. I might even let you have a go of my car. Maybe.

If you're interested, please send me a PM.

GeoffCapes

I'm sure there was someone on here who was looking for a seat. I cleared my inbox & outbox recently otherwise I'd be able to tell you who asked me just after Rich took my spare seat.

GeoffCapes

You could always see if Dave Walker wants to Co-Drive to Portsmouth even though he is with Hoyin from there?

philw696

If I wasn't in New Zealand and just started a new job.
Mind you the trouble I got into after my last one with some of you lot :)

Team GCR

If I wasn't already going to be midway through The Rolls-Royce Enthusiasts’ Club Round Britain Tour (6th - 23rd June 2017 in celebration of the110th Anniversary of the Achievements of the Original Silver Ghost AX201 in the 1907 Scottish Trials & Endurance Run) in my 1933 RR I'd jump at the chance!

Mind you I probably have booked to come to Le Mans at the start if it wasn't for signing up to this adventure!

2b1ask1

Special case
Ball and chain says yes so Outrun, can you put up with a fat man who snores a lot?

Panicracing

id be up for this as went last year, I also speak and understand Glaswegian as Fiancee is from Glasgow (Stepps)

outrun

And we have a winner !! Step up our favourite mod, Newton.

Stevo, get the extra wine order in mate !

2b1ask1

Special case
Humbled again; thanks Outrun, hope to make the very best of it. Better start saving some pennies for the beer and compensation to Jeanette (involving a week on a beech somewhere hot with Christine I'm told).