SuperCar Megabuild

StuartW

I just watched the show and my opinion hasn't changed; I think the car looks sounds and goes pretty well - I've seen a lot worse

Andyk

It would be OK if it wasn't for the front grill bumper....Should have left that bit alone and then it would have been one **** of a machine.....suppose you could change that back original. Will have to watch it and see what it's all about.

conaero

Forum Owner
It was an OK show and and an OK job. Anything car and Maserati related I enjoy watching.

What they did to the front bumper was clever but I would have left alone.

The car looks good but I am not sure I liked a presenter with that many tattoos being associated with a Maserati.

The way they bored out the turbo for a larger turbine was very clever.

StuartW

It was an OK show and and an OK job. Anything car and Maserati related I enjoy watching.

What they did to the front bumper was clever but I would have left alone.

The car looks good but I am not sure I liked a presenter with that many tattoos being associated with a Maserati.

The way they bored out the turbo for a larger turbine was very clever.

Agreed, they did a fine job and the end result was good although it did look better with the wrap in place rather than how it is being sold now

spkennyuk

I watched it on catch up and it was an Ok show.

The word Geeeebli instead of Ghibli was getting a tad tedious.

redsonnylee

Just caught up with this, thought they did a good job. I really like the wrap, I would have left it on and let the new owner deicide if to remove it.

GeoffCapes

It reminded me of that rubbish with that Khan bloke. I thought the whole program was ****!

They couldn't pronounce Ghibli correct, they had the obligatory 'angry boss' and the 'oddball' mechanic. Bore off!

StuartW

It's the same series as the one with Mr Kahn but he has been replaced with Mr Prindville

conaero

Forum Owner
Mr Prindervillie is that spammer that came on here, joined, posted once all about how wonderful his business is (never heard of him) and bu99ered off again!

Says it all really.

Navcorr

It reminded me of that rubbish with that Khan bloke. I thought the whole program was ****!

They couldn't pronounce Ghibli correct, they had the obligatory 'angry boss' and the 'oddball' mechanic. Bore off!

Same applies to most of these so called "celebrity" based shows. The constant interruptions for a celebrity sound bite to explain to their moronic fan base what would be blindingly obvious to an amoeba. Didn't think the car was so bad but the two gimps were a touch annoying.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I can't bide that Kahn bloke, he is so arrogant it isn't true and this new bloke, from the trailers I've seen, is much the same.