SuperCar Megabuild

D Walker

National Geographic - Next Thursday at 8,

Some celebrity fools are going to try and turn a Maserati into a 200mph car !!!!

DW

StuartW

Oh dear ...

But a GTS will already hit close to 190 so they won't need to do much I guess

Thanks for the heads up though

Ebenezer

No changes to ABS or any other saftey (sic) features have been made... 540 BHP and 217mph on the dyno. So not on the road?

Hmmmm
Eb

MrMickS

As the Ghibli is effectively a short QP, or is it the other way around, it seems to make sense to use that rather than the QP GTS as the base car given that its lighter. With a dyno of 217, and the GTS getting to 190 I'd guess it could probably get close to 200 with a long enough straight.

There's no warranty on this at all. Nice to see that they've got a space saver spare wheel though, so you don't have to call Maserati Assist when you puncture.

BL330

Amazing, for once we are ahead of you guys. I watched it this week. Caught it in flicking channels.
Missed the first 10 minutes, but hit record button to watch again.
I sensed it was a Maserati PR department authorised production.
Without any spoilers, let's say the UK has some very clever car oriented engineering firms.
And Jodie Kidd is very tall!

StuartW

I actually don't mind it & and for £42k, to me it's reasonably priced. I've certainly seen much more butchery on other cars. I would personally prefer it to the Alfa QV & have £20k in change but maybe I'm alone on this one?

midlifecrisis

I actually don't mind it & and for £42k, to me it's reasonably priced. I've certainly seen much more butchery on other cars. I would personally prefer it to the Alfa QV & have £20k in change but maybe I'm alone on this one?

Table for1!