Range Rover advice

zagatoes30

Brilliant well done Andy....Is that on the red one ?

Yes, it was the red that finally swung it as Sarah loved the colour and is there another one in that colour for sale any where? err No!

So I will have to make do with a Supercharged V8 instead of an oil burner - tough world

Andyk

Brilliant mate....Is it the same red as my XE...Looks like it......lovely looking RR my friend.

Andyk

Rimini Red apparently, it really is a nice shade and mega rare on L322 Rangies

Mines Italian Racing Red but very close.....Don't think I've seen another red RR like your....Live the outside and interior and you have rear seat entertainment as well....Just perfect Andy.....although back in my day rear seat entertainment was something completely different.

zagatoes30

Mines Italian Racing Red but very close.....Don't think I've seen another red RR like your....Live the outside and interior and you have rear seat entertainment as well....Just perfect Andy.....although back in my day rear seat entertainment was something completely different.

There is room for that as well ;)

It has so many toys, the entertainment system has a 6 DVD stacker and wi fi speakers - should keep the smalls quiet for even the longest journey

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
We have a red RR around here and it looks....well, a bit tragic. Red is a sporty colour and RRs aren't that sporty. Dragging round an extra ton of sh!te really doesn't help a 4x4 Nurburgring slayer but, I'm glad to say, we are all different and, I'm sure, some will say that are brilliant trucks. I'm sure they are but, with the best will in the world, they are merely 2-3 tons of carnage inflicted on the highways and byways of this sceptered Isle. If you want a performance vehicle, buy a car not a bus.

zagatoes30

It hasn't been bought as a sports car it main function is to be able to pull the caravan which it can do with ease. The fact that it has a bit more grunt it useful rather desirable and it doesn't sound like the bus it would be even with the super smooth V8 diesels that they come with now.

It has all the space we need for kids, dogs, bikes and with a 6 stack DVD and rear entertainment screens with bluetooth headsets should keep the little cherubs quiet on long journeys.

As for the colour I really like the red so much better than the various of monochrome shades that most of them are but as you say horses for courses.

media-16.jpg

media-15.jpg

media-18.jpg

media-2.jpg

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
To me that looks more like maroon than red but you're right, it does look pretty good. The one round here is more Rosso Corsa which looks sh!te with a big S.

iainw

Looks like a deal has been struck :)

Great news mate- looks a beast and a nice place to be. My Evoque is low 20s mpg at the moment which really pisses me off.. so to get 17-19 in a 5 litre beast is good.

Be sure to post some
Pics of the interiors toys when you can.
Enjoy it! You made the right choice

Team GCR

Looks stunning in that colour and great value for money. You have got me looking at full fat Range Rovers rather then Discovery 4 to replace my 3 tow wagon. I know the Disco tows better but the late L322's are amazing values for what you get. I don't need to tow that often and the FFRR is still great a truck for towing. Cracking buy!

zagatoes30

Looks stunning in that colour and great value for money. You have got me looking at full fat Range Rovers rather then Discovery 4 to replace my 3 tow wagon. I know the Disco tows better but the late L322's are amazing values for what you get. I don't need to tow that often and the FFRR is still great a truck for towing. Cracking buy!

I tried to like the Disco, everything told me it was the better tow barge but in the end I couldn't get past the fact that it looks like a lego brick.

zagatoes30

Great news mate- looks a beast and a nice place to be. My Evoque is low 20s mpg at the moment which really pisses me off.. so to get 17-19 in a 5 litre beast is good.

Be sure to post some
Pics of the interiors toys when you can.
Enjoy it! You made the right choice

Interior pics are easy, here you go

media-3.jpg

media-4.jpg

media-5.jpg

media-7.jpg

media-9.jpg

media-10.jpg

media-12.jpg

media-13.jpg

media-14.jpg

So we have 4 zone climate, heated and cooled seats, full entertainment pack - 6 DVD stack system, 2 way front display system (passenger can watch entertainment whilst driver sees Sat nav), heated steering wheel, memory front seats & mirrors linked to key, all round camera, adaptive cruise control, front and rear parking sensors, tyre sensors, all terrain drive selection, hill ascent and descent assist, lockable diffs, high and low ratio box, multiple height air suspension the list goes on and on

I have yet to find the switch for warming your balls but I am sure there must be one somewhere