Formula Dynamics Granturismo Spacers

Andyk

Every GT needs these....so someone snap them up..The only bit of the car Maserati got wrong.....Maybe looks like Stu may of already.

Andyk

Look forward to seeing them fitted Stu...Don't forget before and after pictures.

StuartW

This is a bit of an odd one, but I have been in two minds about fitting these spacers since I bought them so I have decided to offer them for sale here if anyone would like to buy them and get some use out of them.

As the original ad stated, they were removed from a 2008 Granturismo S MC-S and are 25mm rear, 15mm front.
The rears have FD writing on and are the type which bolt to the hub with their own custom, flush fitting bolts (supplied) and then the rear wheels are in turn bolted to the spacer using the standard whee bolts.
The fronts are not labelled as FD and are the other type of spacer which fit between the wheel and hub, connected via a set of extra long bolts, all of which are supplied.
The spacers were already on the car when the original seller purchased the car from Nuvola and were removed by Lancaster's earlier this year. The spacers do have a few marks and scratches and some of the wheel bolts have suffered from the usual corrosion so could benefit from a clean up or re-chrome, but they are all perfectly usable.

Having bought these from a forum member, of course I do not intend to profit in anyway on the sale of these so I am offering these for sale for exactly what I paid for them which was a total of £148.00.

Please let me know if you are interested and you can send a courier, I can get a postage quote for you, you can collect from South Lincolnshire or I can bring them to Brands Hatch for Festival Italia next month

Thanks all

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600.jpg