Prom Car Needed - Wiltshire area

MCG

I am a year 11 student from the John Bentley School, Calne, Wiltshire.

My prom is on the 07/07/2017 between 7:00pm and 11:30pm. I would like a nice car to turn up in but I don't have enough money to hire a supercar from a company. So does anyone on here have a nice car that they want to show off at the Bowood Estate House and ballroom for an hour or so that live near the Wiltshire area? I know this is really far fetched but I'm just asking as this is my last option for a nice car and it would make me stupidly happy to turn up in something nice!

Thanks a lot everyone :clap1:

Contigo

Sponsor
A few of us have done proms in the past (myself included) and they are a scream. I have 2 booked this year already so I'm afraid I can't help but I'm sure there may be a nice trident owner who will oblige!

CatmanV2

I am a year 11 student from the John Bentley School, Calne, Wiltshire.

My prom is on the 07/07/2017 between 7:00pm and 11:30pm. I would like a nice car to turn up in but I don't have enough money to hire a supercar from a company. So does anyone on here have a nice car that they want to show off at the Bowood Estate House and ballroom for an hour or so that live near the Wiltshire area? I know this is really far fetched but I'm just asking as this is my last option for a nice car and it would make me stupidly happy to turn up in something nice!

Thanks a lot everyone :clap1:

Well good man! Sadly I'm in Essex so can't really help either. I do hope one of our closer members can assist!

C

EnzoMC

i also would like to help but 2 hours away, however if no one comes forward then let me know and will see if i can fit in

one question is this just you or you and friend, just some cars are 2 seats only

Panicracing

I'm in Swindon and may be able to help you out on this. I've got a prom booked for a family member on the 30th of June but I need to double check your date. Leave it with me and I'll see what I can do. If I can't help I'll give you a link to a recent meet of local members we just had at Kemble airfield this weekend.
85bf8bcb8d2f7052004bc24108dd9f29.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Vampyrebat

I was asked to chauffer at a wedding 2 weeks ago for a fellow Maserati owner along with Nick a QP owner from London. Had a brilliant time, made some new friends and a bit of dosh!! I would certainly do something like that again.WP_20170512_16_47_13_Pro.jpg

MarkMas

Chief pedant
My prom is on the 07/07/2017 between 7:00pm and 11:30pm. I would like a nice car to turn up in but I don't have enough money to hire a supercar from a company. So does anyone on here have a nice car that they want to show off at the Bowood Estate House and ballroom for an hour or so that live near the Wiltshire area?
Did anything come of this?

Phil H

Hi Mark

I exchanged pm's with the young chap, but I'm already doing a prom in Salisbury the same evening and I wouldn't get to him in time. Maybe Panic has sorted something.

PH

Panicracing

Hi Mark

I exchanged pm's with the young chap, but I'm already doing a prom in Salisbury the same evening and I wouldn't get to him in time. Maybe Panic has sorted something.

PH
No mate. Nothing come back.

Mr K

No mate. Nothing come back.

He's either arranged something or has been somewhat pre-occupied with GCSEs.

Funnily enough I mentioned this thread to my own 16 yo GCSE-taker. He hadn't thought about asking, but his transport is now sorted :)

Panicracing

Any I've done or do if it's local family foc, friends are a drink (bottle of JD) done one last night one way for a local restaurant's owners boy and in return got a 3 course meal for 2 Inc wine. Half hour and 10 quid in fuel. Best bit is 2 lads faces when you nail it to the redline and there pinned in the seat. 2 happy chappies that now have been introduced to the Maserati brand.