SOLD Alfa Romeo P3 Spider 3.2V6 24v

rockits

Good Decision Matt. I'm sure you would regret selling her & it isn't much cash to find to keep her.

StuartW

Removed from sale, I just can't part with her.

I had loads of interest but too many people hung up on the cat D.

Good for you but I am surprised that it didn't sell, the Cat D was so, so minor and they are super rare too. Your gain and potential buyers' loss as far as I can see

zagatoes30

Well done Andy, I take it your hanging around on here?

Who is the new owner?

A guy from North Oxfordshire, he had one when new and wanted a replacement fof those sunny days when he wants to leave the F12 at home

I think I will hang around I still have the QP IV and besides most of the time it is a nice place to frequent

conaero

Forum Owner
I have been offered near asking price for the car, she wants to come pick it up on a trailer on Saturday, do I sell?

I dont need the money especially at the moment but feel I have had my time with her now and its a great return on my investment and more importantly, another one saved.....oh what to do???

Andyk

Sell....near asking price it's worth letting her go. You know some have been put of by it's past Matt and they are not always easy to sell even thought she is a great example...this seems a good offer and a good return.

Wack61

Do you drive it , keep it, do you look at it, sell it

Cat cars aren't the easiest sale, it's been a great summer which is probably why she wants it , next year it could lash it down June to September

dem maser

Oh what an engine.....but why not sell?
With the funds you can find another P3 and start a new project

Or buy a cheap 3.0 for some mini fun and bag nearly 8k

BuckRog64

I think you should see the sale through. You wouldn't have got to this stage if the car is a keeper. Maybe buy that gtv coupe and enjoy the rigidity that comes with a tintop.