Brooklands Museum - Supercar Sunday - Sunday July 16th

rockits

Not sure if anyone has posted this one already but if not here it is.

Same format as other events at Brooklands with opportunities to do either parade laps on the MB World Circuit or the Hill Climb run.

I have put my name on the list for the Parade Laps. If anyone would like to do either drop Phil Ward a message to register your interest on mail@philwardevents.com

There is plenty of space for both the Parade Laps & Hill Climb at the moment.

Phil sent me over this info:

Developed over the last five years, this exciting event will be repeated at Brooklands in 2017.

Recent major developments at Brooklands include the relocation of the aircraft hangar, which opens up the original start and finish straight and provides a new display area.

Highlights of the event include an historic single-seater demonstration with an F1 Benetton B190, Formula Nippon and F3000.

Owners of supercars are invited to contact the organisers for an opportunity to take part in the track demonstration and the hill climb.

Please note that Mercedes-Benz World now require drivers and passengers to wear helmets.

Ticket Information Adults: £11 advance, £13 on the day
Seniors: £10 advance, £12 on the day
Children: (aged 5-16) £6 advance, £7 on the day
Family: £30 advance, £34 on the day
Under 5s free
Advance ticket sales: www.brooklandsmuseum.com
Pre-booking is advised for fast track entry

FIFTY

Not bothered about the parade lap but I'll pop down to be part of the display on the 16th in the 4200

Scaf

I am booked in for the parade lap - any excuse to exercise my right foot without the risk of getting even more points !