Executive and gts prefacelift questions

rockits

Not as standard, they were optional extras on the Executive.
I don't have them on mine. They can be retro fitted easily enough. It was on my list to do but to be honest I don't miss them. For my use the ZF auto in auto mode is fine 99% of the time. I don't often think when out in the QP I wish I had the paddles.

I think they were standard on Sport GT & GTS but optional on the rest as far as I understand.

Ebenezer

Yes I've given paddles a lot of thought and concluded that I wouldn't use them. I have the FD DBW which sharpens up the kick downs as well.
Eb

Ewan

I hardly ever use the paddles on my GTS. And when I do, I tend to think it means I should have chosen a different car from the garage when I left the house.

ChrisQP09

The pre-facelift GTS QP doesn't have a valved exhaust. The suspension is fixed rate, so doesn't change either. The sport button simply changes the gear change point to higher up the rev range.

The main differences between the GTS and the non-GTS QP are the darker 20 inch wheels, unique tyres, bigger brakes, lowered (fixed rate) sports suspension, body coloured door handles, shadow chrome window mouldings and exhaust tips, carbon fibre dash and various alcantara covered interior parts.

All true Ewan but the window mouldings and exhaust tips should be dark, alcantara was an option that could be removed, and as I understand it, the seats are also slightly different and the Maserati emblems have red accents. The rims on mine were 21" I thought, either way they looked the biz.

Ewan

Maserati did say that the GTS had sports front seats. But I can't say I noticed the difference between them and the seats of my 3 previous QP's.