ITCAM 2 Newby Hall 4th June

MrMickS

I've just had confirmation that, despite not appearing on the Newby Hall website, this event is still on. See http://www.italiancarsandbikes.co.uk for details.

I'm not going this year as I'm on hols in the West Country. If we can get an idea of numbers though I'll drop the organiser a note so that they can reserve some space for us.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Unless weather bad, we will be going.
Really enjoyed last year as all the cars are my kind of motors!

Doohickey

Velociraptor
I'm not going to make it this year. I've got something on which means I need to be back in Leeds for 12 so no point in going.

It was a good event last year so fingers crossed for good weather.

FF1078

I'd have gone if I'd have known about it. Not sure I could spring this on the wife this close to it. I might just go anyway to have a look.

P R

Oops, didn't see this! I hope to be going. I went to a national Alfa Day there a few years back and I enjoyed it

MrMickS

I'd have gone if I'd have known about it. Not sure I could spring this on the wife this close to it. I might just go anyway to have a look.

It wasn't well advertised and doesn't appear on the Newby Hall website. I fired off an email to the organiser after Cars in the Park at Newby to check if was still on and started this thread when I got a reply. If you're a member of the Alfa Owner's club they have been advertising it but that's not much use if you're not.

It was a decent event last year. I prefer it to Cars in the Park, though I suspect there will still be loud Fiat 500 Abarths with huge stereos in them this year. I would have gone but am away this weekend.

sparkplug155

I have decided - I will be in the 4200

Also have a couple of mates from the Alfa Club coming - One in a 3200 and the other in a Quattroporte Sport GT.

sparkplug155

I believe gates open at 9.30 for those showing cars.

There seems to be a bit of a confusing situation between the Italian Car & Motorcycle Day web site and the Newby Hall website. Even ticket prices don't align between the two sites. (£3 or £10 or £13).

I'm sure it will be okay on the day.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Lovely weather for the event, and an healthy turnout of Maserati's.
The event was certainly not as well attended as last year, but I put that down to the lack of publicity including not being on the Newby Hall events web page until the last minute.
Got a great photo of us entering the event (sorry photo of photo don't have digital copy yet), car looks great, and one certainly for the future with the kids peeking out behind me from the back seat!
Did anyone else get their photo entering the event?

Attachments

• DSC_0880.jpg
    DSC_0880.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC_0881.jpg
    DSC_0881.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC_0891.jpg
    DSC_0891.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 45

sospanbach

ye great day nice to see all marques present enjoyed the Maserati,s tho, got our photo took coming in silver 3200 should be days like this up our neck of the woods regards dave

MrMickS

Looked like a good day. Shame I had to miss it this year. I'm hoping it's a different weekend next year or I might miss it again.

sospanbach

thanks mike enjoy the car so much just took 1 hour to clean her off, old 850 got its test Tuesday so here,s hoping lol see you at a other event mike take care dave