Anyone ordered a Levante S?

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Been invited today to test drive a Levante S tomorrow or Saturday at Dick Lovett, Swindon. Might give it a go....

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Been invited today to test drive a Levante S tomorrow or Saturday at Dick Lovett, Swindon. Might give it a go....

Have been uninvited by Dick Lovett, since I told them that while I would be happy to have a look at it, I really wasn't planning to buy one. Turns out they are not interested in tire-kickers / mavens, depending on how you look at it.

They are dead to me.

Dyer3200

I am interested in a Levante (no invite as yet) but seriously Maserati do need to sort out their Warranty

montravia

They obviously haven't sussed me out either, also got the invite.

I've seen plenty there during my many trips to bring La Ragazza up to spec (well she never missed a beat on her round trip to the South of France and back, so they got that right), but the Levante is just another mummy barge to me. Right off my screen

bigbob

I've seen two diesel Levantes' in the last few days (Edinburgh and Dundee if any owners are watching) and still think it looks good in it's space. 300kg overweight mind.