Newbie from Norwich here - GT 4.2

safrane

As I said earlier - you can order your NEW maaerati in any colour you want including Med Blue...you just have to pay (a lot) for it.

montravia

Very nice - not jealous in the slightest! Having you been taking in some of the Route de Grand Crus?

I wish! Navcorr

Excellent trip so far, stayed at one the group's recommendations last night, complete tranquillity and excellent hospitality Le Presytere.

Might meander around Beaune tomorrow morning, Orange tomorrow evening, and we'll see what Pezenas is like over the weekend.

La Ragazza has performed faultlessly so far, which is a relief after the extensive prep that she's had.

Navcorr

I wish! Navcorr

Excellent trip so far, stayed at one the group's recommendations last night, complete tranquillity and excellent hospitality Le Presytere.

Might meander around Beaune tomorrow morning, Orange tomorrow evening, and we'll see what Pezenas is like over the weekend.

La Ragazza has performed faultlessly so far, which is a relief after the extensive prep that she's had.

Nope, it's not working, still not the slightest bit envious :biggrin:

Travelling in style - what could be better!

If you have time before heading South maybe an opportunity to visit a Maison de Vin. If of interest the taste tour at Bouchard Aine is excellent. From memory it takes about an hour or so. Not sure off hand what time they start though.

I doubt many would want to venture into Lyon for lunch en route South - but so many drive straight past which is a shame. If you know the best way in and out it is a doddle. And Pezenas is magical. If you've not been before perhaps a warning about the Sat. morning market. It's a bit of an event in the area and the town will be heaving. Parking is pot luck at best. Hope you have a wonderful trip.

And a word of apology to RichardS. Your intro. has been highjacked far enough for one day. :smile: Welcome by the way - super GT!

RichardS

Looks stunning - is that a tan interior?

Beige rather than tan. Between the ivory cream colour and the tan, I think. I don't know if "beige" is the official Maserati name for it.

The interior is a bit overly-beige for me - including the carpets. I'm going to have them changed for black, I think. Needs more contrast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iainw

Did that take 3.5 months for an answer? This guy should work for maserati in product development

RichardS

Did that take 3.5 months for an answer? This guy should work for maserati in product development

Morning Iain. Yes - I am colour blind.

Sorry for the tardiness.

Btw - when you say "this guy", you may not have realised that that's me - i.e I'm likely to read it, even if 3.5 months later.

GeoffCapes

Sorry for the tardiness.

Btw - when you say "this guy", you may not have realised that that's me - i.e I'm likely to read it, even if 3.5 months later.

Richard. As you may have gathered, subtlety doesn't exist on this forum! :jptongue:

bigbob

Sorry for the tardiness.

Don't worry he thinks a black Maserati with a black interior is an expression of colour.

iainw

I never drive the X3!
The 'Evoke' is mine.
I didn't think 'guy' was an insult!
It was more a joke about maserati product development... not a dig at you. Love the colour BTW.
As an admission of guilt - I did consider buying a Blue Ghibli when I first started looking.
RE: Black on black. I admit - boring, but it looked **** good on the GTS. I still miss it.

Wack61

You have a very special car there, the most eye catching of all the colours in my opinion