Newbie from Norwich here - GT 4.2

RichardS

Been lurking for a few days & thought I should finally introduce myself.

Hired a GT for a long weekend at Easter. Became totally addicted. Bought one within a month.

Blu Mediterraneo, regd Nov 2008 with just 18,000 miles on the clock and in lovely condition.

Have found this forum to be invaluable so far and look forward to reading more and contributing where I can.

- Richard

c9f52783dbf5a2c65f711aa8b0f42d4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Richard, a very warm welcome and what a gorgeous colour your car is. Well done on being addicted so fast. Frankly it would take a dead man to not succumb to the Maserati charm. That said, there is a QP hearse somewhere around so even after we've shuffled off this mortal coil it seems we're not immune to the siren song of these cars.

Enjoy, and contribute lots.

JonW

Been lurking for a few days & thought I should finally introduce myself.

Hired a GT for a long weekend at Easter. Became totally addicted. Bought one within a month.

Blu Mediterraneo, regd Nov 2008 with just 18,000 miles on the clock and in lovely condition.

Have found this forum to be invaluable so far and look forward to reading more and contributing where I can.

- Richard

c9f52783dbf5a2c65f711aa8b0f42d4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks stunning - is that a tan interior?

Trev Latter

Very nice. I shall keep my eyes open for you as I'm just down the road near Lowestoft.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andyk

A big warm welcome to the forum Richard... What a lovely GT you have there.

MrMickS

Looks great. Perfect colour and interior combination for me. The black wheels suit it as well.

safrane

Every colour was available even your own choice of paint which is 'out of range' but as a extra cost.

Our factory tour guide pointed out a wacky GTS in 2011 which matched the owners favourite ski boots...in pink...Russian btw.

montravia

A warm welcome Richard. Come say hello sometime to her sister,sometime. I also was fortunate to find a low mileage well looked after 2008 GT in Blu Oceano with tan inerior. Best combination and watch the colour change as the light changes.

Works of art.

Sent from Beaune toruring France to the South.

A perfect machine for long legged journeys with the occasional howl.to give her head.. ...

Welcome indeed.

Don't curb those wheels (I bet you do....)