Maserati Charity Polo Trophy at the Gloucestershire Festival of Polo - Sunday 11 June

safrane

My local club.

£12 advance tickets or £20 if you wish to be in the grandstands.

The Maserati match is just one of a number of Chucks that day.

MarkMas

Chief pedant
I got in touch with Maserati's PR dept, and Anna De Luca (in Slough) has responded saying that a special discounted tickets (at £7) have been offered via the Maserati owners' club. Bookings at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/glouce...th-11th-june-2017-tickets-33122009823?aff=es2 and enter the special Promotion Code MASGFP17.

They also say that if anyone wishes to gather a group of members to attend on the 11th June, they can arrange a dedicated space for them to park the cars for a photo opportunity.

Ridiculously, it clashes with this: http://www.sportsmaserati.co.uk/sho...ub-AGM-amp-Concours-Blenheim-Palace-11th-June

Polopromo.jpg

Ewan

I would be up for this. Used to go to Guards regularly when I lived in London, but have been away from the polo scene for a few years now (as there isn't any here in Dorset).

safrane

There is a lovely pub in Leighterton just round the corner if people want a bite to eat after the event.

Happy to show our face - which day is your preference?

MarkMas

Chief pedant
...which day is your preference?

The Sunday is when the Maserati Charity Polo Trophy is actually competed for (last year Prince William played for the Maserati team), but I don't know if that makes Sunday much more attractive?

Saturday 10th June - International Day - 10.30am – 6.00pm
Feature matches :
2.30pm Jockeys v Legends Polo Match
3.30pm International Test Match : Flannels England v Ireland

Sunday 11th June - Charity Day - 10.30am – 6.00pm
Feature matches :
12.30pm Javier Novillo Astrada U15 Cup Final
3.00pm The Maserati Charity Polo Trophy : Maserati v Dhamani 1969

safrane

I already have tickets for Sat but may also book for Sunday... will only attend if dry though.