Maserati Club AGM & Concours - Blenheim Palace 11th June

StuartW

Whilst I am not a member of the Maserati UK Club, I see that they are holding their AGM & Concours at Blenheim Palace on Sunday 11th June.

I am planning on going along that day to see the house and some lovely cars at the same time, is anyone here going to be there?

MarkMas

Chief pedant
The Polo is on for two days so it would be possible to go to the Polo on the Saturday and Blenheim on the Sunday. I think that we're spending Saturday in and around Oxford though. Never been before.

The Sunday is the The Maserati Charity Polo Trophy

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Can anyone (with a Maserati, perhaps) just show up to the AGM & Concurs? It does not seem to be 'advertised'.

StuartW

Do you have details of what times things are happening on the day Mick? I am not yet a member but am booked to be at Blenheim anyway that day so would like to pop over to where you guys are to have a look at the cars and say hello
Cheers

Rwc13

AGM for Maserati Club members is 10.30 am for coffee, 11.00 am start. I believe the Concours in the Courtyard will be open to the public who have paid to access Blenheim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StuartW

AGM for Maserati Club members is 10.30 am for coffee, 11.00 am start. I believe the Concours in the Courtyard will be open to the public who have paid to access Blenheim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good, thanks for that - I'll pop over after I have taken my afternoon tea!

Ewan

I've just booked into the AGM so will see you there. I'm planning to come in the MC-Victory.

I'm off to the cricket at Edgbaston the day before, so I'll drive up from Dorset to Birmingham on the Saturday morning, watch the game, stay the night in Oxford and then drive to the AGM in the morning. Unfortunately I'll not have the chance to clean/polish it over that period so I've not listed it for entry to the Concours.

Stuart - I'd love to see and hear your Strad, so ask to park with/near the Maserati Club event if you can.

StuartW

I've just booked into the AGM so will see you there. I'm planning to come in the MC-Victory.

I'm off to the cricket at Edgbaston the day before, so I'll drive up from Dorset to Birmingham on the Saturday morning, watch the game, stay the night in Oxford and then drive to the AGM in the morning. Unfortunately I'll not have the chance to clean/polish it over that period so I've not listed it for entry to the Concours.

Stuart - I'd love to see and hear your Strad, so ask to park with/near the Maserati Club event if you can.

Will do Ewan, I hope to see you there & enjoy the cricket

Jkulin

Sadly lads with going to Le Mans the next day I will have to tidy up some loose ends, have a good day, I really did want to go as well.

MrPea

I'm going to be there. I've just finished prepping the GS but it's not being entered into the concourse because there are a few niggles I'd want sorted.

MrMickS

I'm prepping in the morning before breakfast. No concourse for me because I've a broken emblem. Will be there at about 10:30.