New owner of Conaero's GS

John B

Delighted to be the new owner of Conaero's GS. Picked up this afternoon and haven't stopped smiling yet!
Everything with the car is spot on - thanks for making the purchase so straight forward Matt.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
John, welcome to the madness of Maserati. You have got a good one there, despite buying it off Conaero. My exhaust is pretty much the same so welcome to Team ASBO, may you live long and prosper. However, to do so, please avoid the worst that this forum has to offer; Sparticarse, Dan, Dem, Conaero, MAF (especially) Adam GTS (Uberwanker), Cuntigo, are right up there with the worst. In the meantime, have fun and enjoy your new millstone but if anyone suggests you attend Le Mans, DONT DO IT! Once you start, it's impossible to stop and your integrity will go the same same way as your liver. You're welcome! :)

philw696

Welcome to our world.
I really don't think anyone will beat Ben Dovers welcome but I'm looking forward to see especially down here in New Zealand :)

conaero

Forum Owner
No probs John you will love that car it's epic. Ignore Benny he's attempting to be humorous but is more the villiage idiot on here.

I take it you have mastered the gearchange and what's your opinion on the exhaust?

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Well done, John. You've got a stunning car there, it's an absolute peach. Enjoy it.

PS - Father Ben's worse when there's a full moon, or a storm. Or if his wheels fall off. Generally he's charm personified.

rockits

Welcome & congrats on making a very wise purchase. It is a cracking GS & certainly one I would have purchased if I were in the market for a GS.

What part of the world are you?

John B

Hi Matt, from your house, I drove up the A29 to pick my 17 year old son up from his school near Dorking, so had a good chance to practice changing gear. Lovely throttle blip when changing down into a corner ! The exhaust is awesome, seeing my sons beaming smile when he heard me coming up the driveway was a special moment. Thanks again, I hope you enjoy your new purchase too.

John B

Hi rockits - thanks for the welcome. I'm on the south coast between Worthing and Littlehampton. Will update profile later.

maverick

Welcome along John and hope you enjoy your new ride , hopefully we will see you at some off our events .

Contigo

Sponsor
Hi Matt, from your house, I drove up the A29 to pick my 17 year old son up from his school near Dorking, so had a good chance to practice changing gear. Lovely throttle blip when changing down into a corner ! The exhaust is awesome, seeing my sons beaming smile when he heard me coming up the driveway was a special moment. Thanks again, I hope you enjoy your new purchase too.

Well done John, that's worth the money alone. Knowing that car well you have a very nice example and the exhaust system is amazing.

2b1ask1

Special case
Welcome John, as the only Mod' not to get a personal mention in Benny's welcome I'm obviously the steadying influence on here. You have a stunning example there and the smile will be fixed throuout your tenure.

EnzoMC

welcome to SM, GS is a great car
lot of good guys and gals on here to provide any help needed on the Mas