Booster seats for gts

timmyjimmy

Hi all

Has anyone found a booster seat that fits into the back seats? The bog standard ones are too wide and don't fit as snugly as my jameaters would like!

Any recommendations?

Ta
T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoyin

The Maserati ones fit!

I will be buying one for my little 'un which is on the way!

It you only need a Group 0 first!

Don't need to buy Maserati one for an infant!! That would be a waste of money.

A maxi-cosi pebble fits fine.

iainw

I second a maxi cosi pebble
Get a two way isofix base - then the pebble for group 0 and pearl for group 1-2.
The back seats are HUGE compared to other sports GT 2+2s

murph7355

I second a maxi cosi pebble
Get a two way isofix base - then the pebble for group 0 and pearl for group 1-2.
The back seats are HUGE compared to other sports GT 2+2s
I find the Pearl a pain in the ****...

- the yellow Isofix latches get wedged into the cushion and so are hard to release
- the seat is a really tight fit against the rear headrest, so unlatching just the seat can Also be a challenge

Does no one else find this??

hoyin

- the yellow Isofix latches get wedged into the cushion and so are hard to release
- the seat is a really tight fit against the rear headrest, so unlatching just the seat can Also be a challenge

I only have a pebble and not an ISO fix one either.

Only just about to look for a group 1+.

Was looking at a Joie. Need to go and try them this weekend.

iainw

I went forward facing pebble at 18 months.
Not a problem at all.
I didn't take the base in and out much- it ****** me off doing it so much I bought
Three of them and stuck them in all our cars.
Front facing I found it great and no hassle.

Totally the opposite in the Cali- can't find anything to fit which is annoying as limits s usage!

iainw

Did you have any luck Hoyin?
I had a 2 hour fitting session at mother care today.
The Joie Fit (albeit looking fairly ridiculous in the back), and one I hadn't heard of before (graco) which fit even better - so they will easily go into a GTs! It even matched the cross stitching pattern on the door cards. Ordered a ferrari cover for them. Very pleased with how they fit. My little one fits in with the wife in front. Its compact but not ridiculous which surprises me....

IMG_7206 (2).jpgIMG_7204.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

hoyin

Cool. I haven't managed to take all the cars down yet! As I need to find one that fits all. The joie fit in my wife's car, but mothercare weren't happy with how unstable it was so wouldn't sell it to us!! Need to try the Graco. My friend has one.

I assume the Cali has even narrower seats??

Thanks for sharing. Really helpful.

Does the Graco support rear facing as well?

Stormbrew

Having just put a deposit for a GTS, I am in the same boat in terms of working out what fits best. We have a 4 year old (dont see that being an issue at all) and a 6 week old which is more of the issue. Im sure I should have checked beforehand but my view is that it is a big back seat so one MUST fit (surely/hopefully/please!!) as this will be the family car (I have convinced myself it will be as practical as the Cayenne that I am getting rid of!)

We have a Maxi Cosi CabrioFix - anyone used that in the back of the GTS successfully?

iainw

All the maxi cosi ones fit the GTS - it's relatively huge!
The graco is narrow, low profile and has isofix (without the huge base) which makes it ideal for sports cars.
Graco is only forward facing I think. Any rear facing ones would
Be big and a real hassle IMO. Mine was front facing from 18 months

hoyin

All the maxi cosi ones fit the GTS - it's relatively huge!
The graco is narrow, low profile and has isofix (without the huge base) which makes it ideal for sports cars.
Graco is only forward facing I think. Any rear facing ones would
Be big and a real hassle IMO. Mine was front facing from 18 months

Which Graco did you get? I can't seem to find it on their website. None of them look like the one you have got.

Is it only ISO fix? My wife's car doesn't have isofix. Which causes us more problems.

iainw

Hi hoyin- I will check for you.
There were 2 identical ones- one with isofix and one without. Isofix one was much more secure for my liking.