Centennial Strad @ 78k

StuartW

The Stradale has a definite different sound to the GTS, it's a bit more clinical and not as naughty sounding as the GTS if that makes sense. But over 4k revs, it's the nuts!

Contigo

Sponsor
The Stradale has a definite different sound to the GTS, it's a bit more clinical and not as naughty sounding as the GTS if that makes sense. But over 4k revs, it's the nuts!

Seeing as the exhaust system is pretty much identical I think you are imagining things (same cats, same centre section/silencer and different exit pipe position (same internals)

The only difference is that in RACE mode the valves are open all the time.

Dyer3200

Back on topic -that is a lot of car for the money - certainly the cheapest centennial to date - somebody took a lot of brave pills when ordering that colour
I would love to see it in the flesh so to speak I could be very tempted

Hold the front page the price has gone up to £82,750 !

StuartW

I listened to the MC-S and Stradale in standard setup before I bought the Stradale and there is a definite difference, plus the note is different on the road too. It's not a huge difference but it is there. Listen to mine next time & you'll see what I mean

D Walker

Back on topic -that is a lot of car for the money - certainly the cheapest centennial to date - somebody took a lot of brave pills when ordering that colour

No doubt watching the interest / discussion on here.....

azapa

I listened to the MC-S and Stradale in standard setup before I bought the Stradale and there is a definite difference, plus the note is different on the road too. It's not a huge difference but it is there. Listen to mine next time & you'll see what I mean

ECU tune is quite different and that can be heard. There are some quite tiring threads on 'the other' maser site about this.

iainw

ECU tune is quite different and that can be heard. There are some quite tiring threads on 'the other' maser site about this.

When I drove the MC cab I couldn't believe how much worse it sounded tha. My gTs with the x pipe. I was really wanting to love it

Andyk

It's been going up and down price wise since they have had it....Think 87 as the highest and that 78 the lowest...Never understood that.....