Centennial Strad @ 78k

Andyk

Price started at 87k then dropped to 82k then then went up a bit and now to its lowest. I love the colour and it's rare but The colour will be an acquired taste and for me I still don't like the Centennial interior. Would prefer to go for the normal Stradale as really don't think the Centennial is worth any more.

StuartW

That is a very good price but I agree, it is the colour that it putting people off and I also agree with Andy about the Centennial. Lots to like about it but bits of the interior to dislike too for me

iainw

Wrap it for 1,400 and you have a bargain!
Scary for GTs's that the prices are like this.
3,000 miles on a centennial for sub 80..

outrun

I love the exterior colour, its special as it's actually a pearlescent grey. It's got too many seats for me, oh and I already have one but otherwise....

hoyin

What don't you like about the interior?? I like it.

Does it have front sensors??? If so I will have it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highlander

Love the interior. Would need to see the paint in the flesh to make my mind up, does not look good in photos.

iainw

Agree with you . Looking at it in depth it's pretty stunning- great interior colours.
Some alcantara would make it perfect

StuartW

No Stradales have front sensors but surely that can't be a deal breaker for you? Once you've had a GT for a while, you get used to the length and have to just be careful
I'm sure that if you really needed them, you could fit some kind of after market get up or have your passenger hop out and see you into a space!

outrun

Hang a cork from your ceiling rafters Ho Yin. When the cork hits the windscreen, stop! Much cheaper than buying front sensors.

philw696

Very nice in my eyes and the interior for me perfect not like the ones that remind me of my old Fletcher SpeedboatIMG_20160304_150655.jpg

hoyin

No Stradales have front sensors but surely that can't be a deal breaker for you? Once you've had a GT for a while, you get used to the length and have to just be careful
I'm sure that if you really needed them, you could fit some kind of after market get up or have your passenger hop out and see you into a space!

You'd be surprised. It is not so much getting in and out the garage. It is the street parking that is a real problem for me.

Have you ever been I boxed in on a narrow street? Getting out of the space and actually down the street is a ball ache.

StuartW

You'd be surprised. It is not so much getting in and out the garage. It is the street parking that is a real problem for me.

Have you ever been I boxed in on a narrow street? Getting out of the space and actually down the street is a ball ache.

I hear you, but it's a compromise that I was willing to make as in my eyes, it's as close to the perfect Maserati there is

Andyk

The black interior isn't so bad but the white one they do looks looks like a 1980's Primark trainer. Phil that doesn't have the white and red or blue and red strip on it...Is that a Centennial ? That with just a white stripe in the leather looks much better.

hoyin

I hear you, but it's a compromise that I was willing to make as in my eyes, it's as close to the perfect Maserati there is

Unfortunately no for me.

It is my practical day to day car. So I really need it.

outrun

There's quite a lot of info from the States on installing front and/or rear parking cameras. Could that be a solution Ho Yin?

hoyin

There's quite a lot of info from the States on installing front and/or rear parking cameras. Could that be a solution Ho Yin?

Really??

I need to google that.

Also there is a guy round the corner from me who has a white Strad and call me crazy but I feel the noise from the exhaust in low revs is not as good as the MC Shift??