2 seat Stradale anyone - 67990

StuartW

2 seats Andy unless I'm mistaken?

I'd be in tears if 4 seaters had dropped in price that quickly - at least let me pay for mine first!

StuartW

I think you fell for the three scoop bonnet Andy which wasn't available on the 2 seater

GeoffCapes

Thats lovely. In the colour I'd have a Strad.

Good job I haven't got 28k laying around.....

FF1078

Strad prices tumbling! Happy days I'll be in one sooner

I dont think they are tumbling.
Yes they are coming down but most cars do other than some exotica
They are certainly the best option for slower depreciation and hopefully a future investment.

Ewan

Prices are slowly lowering, as expected. But hardly "tumbling"! Not much difference between 4 and 2 seat versions now, or indeed 2012 to 2014 year cars. That Romans car looks fantastic, though I'd prefer it to have the carbon front seats to give the fuller Strad effect.

Contigo

Sponsor
Prices are slowly lowering, as expected. But hardly "tumbling"! Not much difference between 4 and 2 seat versions now, or indeed 2012 to 2014 year cars. That Romans car looks fantastic, though I'd prefer it to have the carbon front seats to give the fuller Strad effect.

40% depreciation in 3 years is pretty horrific, Centenary strads have lost more. I keep waiting for these investment levels talked about on the 2 seaters but still see them depreciating to sub 60k levels pretty soon.

safrane

Re the carbon seats...I viewed a Youtube video of a 4 seat strad yesterday which also had the new seats (sports version) but with a carbon backs?

StuartW

Re the carbon seats...I viewed a Youtube video of a 4 seat strad yesterday which also had the new seats (sports version) but with a carbon backs?

Yes, the carbon back was an expensive option on the 4 seat Stradale but as you say, it is still just the regular albeit very nice sports seat and not the carbon framed bucket seat which is in the 2 seater

FF1078

40% depreciation in 3 years is pretty horrific, Centenary strads have lost more. I keep waiting for these investment levels talked about on the 2 seaters but still see them depreciating to sub 60k levels pretty soon.
Mine cost about £105k when new in 2014 as I got the original invoice with the car.
£80k a month or so ago with 6000 miles on. I think that's not bad depreciation really for the car. What around 23%?

Andyk

2 seats Andy unless I'm mistaken?

I'd be in tears if 4 seaters had dropped in price that quickly - at least let me pay for mine first!

Ah yes Stu, saw the bonnet vent and just didn't look at the rest.....I see there is a 4 seater at 69k though so they are heading that way.

That two seater was for sale at a Maserati dealer about 2/3 months ago...Maybe a bit longer...Around the time you bought yours Stu.

iainw

Not sure if been posted before but this is around 10k under most others and miles are low as well.

http://www.yorkshirevehiclesolution...radale-mc-shift/york/north-yorkshire/17821245

That's been up a while used to be on at Redline if I am not mistaken . Lovely - that 2 seater and the black one both nice at similar prices.

Sensible side of me thinks I should have got a 4 seater strad. Just sublime looks.

I did however enjoy the run out today in the sun with the too down- and I got a child seat to fit perfectly which I am very happy about!

Can see myself in a strad in a couple of years telling the wife it's a 'compromise car'

outrun

I wonder why the 2 seat has a 3 scoop bonnet. It's extremely expensive and you'd have to be someway short of the full deck to pay that much for an extra air scoop. It would be enough to make me look elsewhere. Redline don't have the best reputation is it was on sale there. It smells off to me somehow.

The 2 seaters seem to be sitting mid 60s right now with the 4 seaters at 72+ so there is still a 10-15% difference. I think mine has gone down about 3-5k since I bought it which is not too bad. I'd be very happy with that throughout the lifetime of my ownership. Every car depreciates from the list price quickly and them settles down, it looks to me like that's been happening in the past 18 months or so and hence why I'd still say that the Stradale makes the best ownership proposition. The GTS, by contrast has recently dipped to £32+ which is now bargain territory. They where £40+ when I bought the Stradale.

The Romans car looks like great value however the mileage is getting into clutch territory for the Stradale. Matt and I were discussing this and it seems 20-25k miles for a Stradale and 35k miles (ish) for a GTS. It doesn't mention whether this has been done but I'd be wanting a £3k discount if it's not. Otherwise, looks like a nice one indeed and the seller is very well known too.