Set of Black MC Stradale Wheels fitted with winter tyres

w5pwr

Set of genuine Maserati Black wheels fitted with Michelin Pilot Alpin winter tyres (£1270 a set). The wheels and tyres have done less than 1000 miles and are as new.

I am looking for £2,750 OVNO which is a good saving on new, sourced from Maserati dealer and not from POLAND.

Please message me if you want any more information or have any questions?

I am located in North Herts.

unnamed.jpgunnamed-1.jpgunnamed-2.jpgunnamed-3.jpgIMG_0277.jpg

GeoffCapes

Dare I suggest the price may be a bit top heavy when you can buy a set for £1650 from Poland?

StuartW

Are these gloss black David? I think mine are a matt finish unless they're very dirty! The gloss looks good.

If you decide to split the wheels and tyres, let me know as I might be interested in the tyres. How come you're selling by the way, I do hope that you still plan to have the car come next Winter?

mattjevans

I've an expensive couple of months ahead but will likely be keen if you still have them in August. Also easier to justify at home with winter just around the corner.

w5pwr

I've an expensive couple of months ahead but will likely be keen if you still have them in August. Also easier to justify at home with winter just around the corner.

I am in no hurry, so they may still be around......

Are these gloss black David? I think mine are a matt finish unless they're very dirty! The gloss looks good.

If you decide to split the wheels and tyres, let me know as I might be interested in the tyres. How come you're selling by the way, I do hope that you still plan to have the car come next Winter?

Hi Stuart I believe they are gloss black. I would prefer to sell them as a bundle.

I would of loved to put the car in long term storage, but couldn't justify keeping the Stradale when its replacement turned up. I will certainly miss the sound and characterful drive.....

StuartW

I am in no hurry, so they may still be around......

Hi Stuart I believe they are gloss black. I would prefer to sell them as a bundle.

I would of loved to put the car in long term storage, but couldn't justify keeping the Stradale when its replacement turned up. I will certainly miss the sound and characterful drive.....

Fair enough David, do you have your car for sale then & what's the replacement?

JonW

I would be very interested in the wheels, so maybe Stuart and I could do a group buy between us? What would be a fair split?

w5pwr

Fair enough David, do you have your car for sale then & what's the replacement?

Probably selling it too an independent, just finalising the deal.

Why are Car lovers such a fickle bunch? I thought you loved that strad!

That was last week......

Seriously it was a great car but there are so many good ones out there to try.

iainw

Are you thinking of a horse?
I miss the sound of the maserati- but the yellow horse in front of you whilst driving is something else.
I would love a strad in my collection long term.

StuartW

Out of interest David, can you educate me as to why the winter tyres are a different size to summer tyres? And I can see that your winter rears are 285/35/20 (295/35/20 summer) but what size are the fronts? I understand the summers are 255/35/20 - are the winters the same or different like the rears are?
Thanks

w5pwr

Hi Stuart the simple answer is that Michelin do not make a 295 tyre and I believe the fronts are also smaller than the summer tyres 240 from memory.

It would seem from the cars I have had in the past quite common for the winters tyres to be narrower than the summer ones......

w5pwr

BUMP

These are still available for anyone planning on using their Stradale over winter and want the extra confidence this combination will give......

JonW

David

I'm really interested in the wheels, but don't need the tyres as I already have a full set of winter tyres. If anyone else just wants the tyres I'd be up for doing a deal...