Outgoing - MC Stradale

iainw

The message to Maserati here is clear. More and more people are moving on as you can't be bothered to produce a replacement for the GranTurismo.

I think I've got more patience than most but I've put 40k+ miles on my GranTurismo in nearly six years and wouldn't mind another Maser Coupe but.....

Agree with you bob. It's a worrying time for maserati when people who clearly love the brand are leaving

iainw

Hi mate, yes that was a Larini Sports Cat system , I can ping him if you want and ask him to get you the owners details?

Yes please Phil! Thanks mate. Would that be Latino rear mufflers, x pipe and 200 cell cats. Would you go capristo or Larini. It looks close on 8k for that set up :/

iainw

This! Get you fingers out of your arses Maserati and sort out a flagship GT/Sports/Coupe model which will make our nut sacks tingle!!!!!

The GTS /Strad as good as it is has now become dated compared to the current crop of competitors offerings. If Alfa can bring out some cracking cars then why can't you?

Spot on!

w5pwr

I'd agree with most here. The 911 is a fantastic car & went for a spin in a friend's 997 911 Carerra 4 GTS or similar a year or so back. It was phenomally fast & very capable but a little 2D for me. It did seem to be missing that something you can't quite put your finger on that Maserati's & I believe many Ferrari's have in spades. The 911 is a better more capable car for sure at 8/10's+ but that was not my requirement.

Certainly can't compete with the sound of the Stradale......

The message to Maserati here is clear. More and more people are moving on as you can't be bothered to produce a replacement for the GranTurismo.

I think I've got more patience than most but I've put 40k+ miles on my GranTurismo in nearly six years and wouldn't mind another Maser Coupe but.....

Agreed

Did you chop it in at Knowl Hill?

Certainly looks familiar......

Congratulations pal, stunning motor with uber performance that we can only dream of under the Maserati marque.

Enjoy!

It certainly looks like David's - I doubt that there's another in that colour in the UK

:thumb1:

Agree with you bob. It's a worrying time for maserati when people who clearly love the brand are leaving

Hopefully they will pull their finger out...

Contigo

Sponsor
Yes please Phil! Thanks mate. Would that be Latino rear mufflers, x pipe and 200 cell cats. Would you go capristo or Larini. It looks close on 8k for that set up :/

Ok what you need is the Club sport X centre ($750) and valved Club sport mufflers (circa $2k). That's what that Fezza in Pickles video has.

iainw

**** me. That's much less than I thought!
It sounds awesome for that.
Is it valved? Are the links easy to find on the net?
Thanks a lot Phil.

Andyk

Christ less than you thought Iain....are you lot on here sh1tting money.....$2750........ I need a job change I think... Bet it will sound the dogs Iain.

iainw

It's left my mental bank account. Although admittedly I do need counselling, the Cali is perfect except the current sound.
I was getting anxious about 7-8k for the full capristo or Amitryx setup , but if it sounds like that for 2.5k I am happy. I spent 1.7 on a steering wheel which I was happy with so I figure I will be ok with spending it on the sound upgrade. And can probably take it off when I come to sell and get 50% back. I have worked for the NHS for 15 years so now I want to be frivolous for a year or two.
I am certainly ******** tax as fast as I am earning.

Contigo

Sponsor
Thanks Phil- appreciate it. Only thing I need now is advice on the warranty issue. Ferrari main dealers seem to HATE afternarket stuff. I need to know where I stand legally. I don't mind getting it fitted there if necessary - but I need to know it won't affect warranty

Lol I was chatting to a guy on the flight home yesterday who has a 458 and it is in for a CAT issue at the moment and they are blaming his Capristo rears. Ferrari have voided his warranty unless he removes them and buy a £5k Ferrari Sport Exhaust! Typical ******* ******** from them.

PM me mate for more details etc....

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Be a pain in the tits to have to put the original exhaust back on every time you went in for any warranty work!